What a Deal I found! Stop me before I write the check!

Its called a SCAM, try the search function and type in "SCAM". Might give you some more insight.:wink:

smithk3933 said:
What could possibly be wrong with this deal......
Write the check and let us know. Actually, it will probably be a wire transfer.

Seeing these types of sales/auctions will never end. If people would just use common sense and remember the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is", then these crooks would go back to shoplifting and stuff. A fool and his money are soon parted. :confused:

rest at ease....I ain't sending no money....though that would be quite the buy... I'll bet it's missing some service records and that's why it's priced so attractively!

Keith

smithk3933 said:
rest at ease....I ain't sending no money....though that would be quite the buy... I'll bet it's missing some service records and that's why it's priced so attractively!

Keith

Your probably right, buy it and let us know who it goes. Dont be so gullable. You cant buy a 1991 Acura Legend with those miles for that price, lets use common sense.

That guy must be using race diesel ;)

Ah yes, the car is somewhere in Europe or in a warehouse somewhere, no you can't look at it, but you can send the money to a guy in Europe, an amount that is too small for any law enforcement agency to pursue when it turns out that it's a scam!

LUXURY FEATURES
Air Conditioning
Telescoping Steering Wheel
Cruise Control
Tilt Steering Wheel
Clock
Tachometer

I didn't know having a clock and tachometer is luxury! :D

ak said:
LUXURY FEATURES
You guys are wasting your time picking apart the wording in the ad. The problem isn't the wording. The problem is that the person who placed the ad doesn't own the car. And that you'll never see your money again.

nsxtasy said:
You guys are wasting your time picking apart the wording in the ad. The problem isn't the wording. The problem is that the person who placed the ad doesn't own the car. And that you'll never see your money again.

We are just having fun with it...that's all.

you never know it might just be a great deal LOL:biggrin:

Ramiro Santy [[email protected]]

Hello,
I am glad to hear that you are interested about my car.The car is in perfect conditions without any scratches, damages or other mechanical problems.
About the shipping taxes you don't have to worry because I will pay for it.
You will receive the TITLE, keys and owner's manual. I live in Portugal and I bought this car from United States so it has US emissions and is still registered there.
I can`t find a buyer in my country so I want to sell it in US. I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it - even better!
I hope you understand this situation. I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate.
This deal will happen through EBAY.

So if you really want it please give me an email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest,
Ramiro

nsxtasy said:
the car is somewhere in Europe or in a warehouse somewhere, no you can't look at it, but you can send the money to a guy in Europe, an amount that is too small for any law enforcement agency to pursue when it turns out that it's a scam!
Sockeye said:
Ramiro Santy [[email protected]]
I live in Portugal and I bought this car from United States so it has US emissions and is still registered there.
I can`t find a buyer in my country
Thank you for your interest,
Ramiro
:D

Back