We're selling our NSX

Yup, I can't believe it's actually happening; Karen and I are selling the NSX. If anyone knows anyone interested please shoot me a PM. Obviously everyone here knows how religious I am about my car and who ever buys it is going to score. The listing is here......

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50418

BTW…… Karen and I are fine, and this has nothing to do with the upcoming baby. PM me if you must have the details.

you wussy! :tongue: LOL

You will always be considered part of the family here John and Karen. Im sure others feel the same way. So whats next ............HSC? :biggrin:

John,
WTH!!! I was looking forward to seeing you again at NSXPO2005 to let you drive my car with all the new go-fast goodies. PM me with the reason if you don't want it public.
Regards,
Steve

Who's going to help us figure out how to take pictures of our cars?:rolleyes:

Just kidding - I remember taking this picture last year, anyways - hope all is well and wish I had the extra cash - maybe I will try and sell mine and upgrade - well sort of upgrade anyways. :biggrin:

Take care.

Attachments

• NSX Show 007 55.JPG
    NSX Show 007 55.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 442
Re: We're selling our NSX - Say it ain't so!

Been there/ done that. Having been in the 911/Boxster World I tasted the NSX and was spoiled by the excellence.
Financial reasons made me think that a large car payment was not wise for the time being. I recently purchased a garage kept 97 red/tan Miata ragtop (w/redone Ground Control suspension, KYB AGX shocks and Hawk brakes thank you) to get me through the hard times, which are getting better, thank you.
My NSX was a cherry 95 red/tan which some of the board members got to know at Watkins Glen.
No matter.
NSX = one of the finest cars ever made. I will get another one before I buy another Porsche. Why? Engineering and quality control. OK, so I am fussy. I can't help that.
I am happy for those who are able to enjoy what it is to drive an NSX.
Good for you.
Dennis in SE PA

Well.....after all the hype I pulled my car out of the auction and we have decided not to sell it. I had a guy stop by on Saturday (Randy, he was at Don Gallo's River Run) to test drive it. He seemed really interested, and was shocked at how well the car looked and drove. After being a passenger in my own car and feeling how impressive the car is from the other seat I got really depressed. I had a long conversation with Karen, and a ride down to Bridgewater Acura to talk to Mike Lasko. Consequently, Karen and I came to the conclusion that we should keep it.

We still are moving forward with our other plans, but we are definitely going to keep Eileen. Believe it or not, now it seems like she is going to have some major work done as well.:)

jadkar said:
Well.....after all the hype I pulled my car out of the auction and we have decided not to sell it. I had a guy stop by on Saturday (Randy, he was at Don Gallo's River Run) to test drive it. He seemed really interested, and was shocked at how well the car looked and drove. After being a passenger in my own car and feeling how impressive the car is from the other seat I got really depressed. I had a long conversation with Karen, and a ride down to Bridgewater Acura to talk to Mike Lasko. Consequently, Karen and I came to the conclusion that we should keep it.

We still are moving forward with our other plans, but we are definitely going to keep Eileen. Believe it or not, now it seems like she is going to have some major work done as well.:)

great call... FI here we come :wink:

jadkar said:

Glad to hear it. The day after you posted the 4 sale sign, I had added on a commentary about knowing the car, blah, blah, and of course added the disclaimer, but the moderator saw fit to not post it (don't know why), but now I'm glad as I would have felt horrible if I had aided in the sale!!! :biggrin:

John,
Definitely glad you are keeping Eileen. You can't let someone else drive your baby. Masha is also happy since she likes hanging out with Karen during all the car events. You just have to promise not to bring up the "when are you guys going to start a family" conversation. I told her we could have 2 kids -- the NSX and we could add a HSC in the future. I almost got smacked. See you soon.
Jesse

Phew that was a close one :eek:
Glad to hear you are keeping Eileen. But I am certainly interested in hearing about new work as well :wink:
We have to get together this week for lunch. Oh yeah and bring Karen too :rolleyes: in fact let her drive the car and she can bring you :eek: :eek:

Call me and we can meet up on Rte 10

Nothin' but love here :)

Never took it seriously for a moment.
I pulled it from the auction with less than 22 hours left & 20 people "watching"

Yeah but good luck trying to collect....

Just heard over the weekend the news, but very relieved to hear it ain't so.

However with or without the car you will always be family! (the good kind that is)

Back