Went To See Barney Yesterday

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I took my car to the BarnMan yesterday. He is a really nice guy that seems to know his stuff. He showed me an album of some of the cars he has had at his shop. I look forward to getting my kinks worked out :)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I took my car to the BarnMan yesterday. He is a really nice guy that seems to know his stuff. He showed me an album of some of the cars he has had at his shop. I look forward to getting my kinks worked out :)

Bet you saw my car in that album. Barney worked on mine right after I bought it - drove it straight to him from Houston and I live in Atlanta. He's a great guy and as you say - he knows his stuff. Now which of your NSXs are being worked on? You have 3 it appears.

Tim you know better than to ask a question that is in front of you..
nsx 1 sold
nsx 2 sold
nsx 3 still there.

you awake yet? I have yet to catch a mistake in your comments thus far!! LOL

get your coffee and return to prime when the cup is finished LOL

Last edited:
Bet you saw my car in that album. Barney worked on mine right after I bought it - drove it straight to him from Houston and I live in Atlanta. He's a great guy and as you say - he knows his stuff. Now which of your NSXs are being worked on? You have 3 it appears.

Ha ha yes sir, hes working on #3. I saw lots of past jobs. I have had my green one for a couple of weeks and thought it needed to be inspected, apraised, and gone through....It was running a little rich so that was my main concern. He is tempting me to go with a SC....

Did you see my tranny on his work bench? Awaiting some stupid part before I can start drifting again. :biggrin:

The man is good there is no disputing that!!

Actually I did see a trans all apart and partly on the bench. Wow, small world lol. This guy has connections everywhere apparently. He even had pictures of my car from 2000!

We are lucky we live close enough to enjoy his services!!

A close friend of mine is buying a berlina black 91 on autotrader and is going to pick it up tomorrow. We are carrying it to barney when we go to pick up mine after he gets through with it.

Tim, silly question mate.....it's so obviously the 91 NSX :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tim, silly question mate.....it's so obviously the 91 NSX :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Woops there goes the left side of my "senior moment" brain in action ....again. Damn hate it when I don't read instructions carefully....:redface: Thank you so much for this gentle reminder Sid...it was quite nice...will return favor in future:wink: No really it was nice ....lol.

Tim you know better than to ask a question that is in front of you..
nsx 1 sold
nsx 2 sold
nsx 3 still there.

you awake yet? I have yet to catch a mistake in your comments thus far!! LOL

get your coffee and return to prime when the cup is finished LOL

Thank you Shawn - obviously had not poured coffee yet - still sleep walking/writing emails....gotta keep my quota up you know. Geez totally moronish of me....must remember - drink coffee before typing - got it. :redface:

I bet you saw mine too =) Red T 98 CTSC WB. Barn is honest, hardworking and he knows his stuff.

No, sorry, I didn't see yours. My car was the only nsx there, but he did say he was working on one that he had do carry to the dealership for something.

Back