went cruising w/ NSX buddy..Some ?'s

Well today i went cruising with my NSX buddy...

Me in my black 1991 and him in his white 2005...

We went and hit some hawaiian twistie roads...Im still amazed at how much fun you can have in these cars and never even breaking the speed limit..LOL

I followed him most of the way and from a driving view perspective his car reminded me quite a bit of an ferrari...It has a very low/wide stance but at the same time not really muscle looking..Actuallya more classy look then say a low wide GTS viper as a good comparison...

BEAUTIFUL car even in stock form and I wondered what my polar opposite black 1991 must look like on the road in comparison to his 2005 White NSX..Since my cars 14 years older..Well it must not even be close and I started regretting getting the highly modded 1991 when my budget would have allowed for a 97-2002.....( OK 55K tops if the wife was in a good mood so maybe a high mileage 2002) LOL...

Well we parked at a park near a rest room and parked them side buy side and checked Old Ebony and new Ivory out side by side...

To my surprise..Well they looked like twins...Yea I have a lil bling here and their with the wheels and body kit stuff ect..But the basic car seemed unchanged....Even his removable top seemed well hidden and even those body lines looked very similar...

Well yea my Dinosaur looks a lot like the newbie on the out side but I bet the interiors totally differant..

went and checked his out and HUGE surprise their...It was virtually identical...It looks like he had some fancier stitching going on and some better puferated leather in some areas but besides my interior being all black and having the Nav pod and his interior being two toned with a camal color and black...Well they were nearly identical their as well..

Dont get me wrong though you could defiently see the age differance in my seats and some things but still..Seemed like the same interior 98%...

So heres my question....If they look nearly the same on the outside and look nearly the same on the inside...

What about the suspension ect.???????

What are the major differances between a 1991 and 2005 NSX?

BTW...I dont ave any pics of the white 2005 but heres a few of mine next to a red SRT10 Viper just like the one I wrecked a few months ago ( I do miss my SRT10 for the raw power)

Attachments

• DSCI0786.JPG
    DSCI0786.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 306
Well today i went cruising with my NSX buddy...

What are the major differances between a 1991 and 2005 NSX?

Glad you kept it on the road!

Do a search on the changes. Great write up of changes by year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I like that last sentence. So true.:biggrin:
Snakey, I hope you don't end up having to use one of your other cars for transportation since you continue to drive around a time bomb.:frown:

I hope that you had time to make pictures on all the angles… they are welcome!:smile:

Your car looks sooooo much better than that red viper.

I actually owned a viper exactly like that one..over all my NSX looks a lil better..but it's closer than the pic suggest.

No. He needs an engine management system to avoid blowing his engine with the SS box that was part of the Basch s/c on the car.

Honestly, why waste money on such things when the chances of car death are so great from other causes? :wink:

Back