Well......I am finally a new owner of an NSX!

Congrats fellow green primer! I never thought I'd end up with a green nsx either, but the color has definitely grown on me. :biggrin: Please post some pics when you get a chance!

I think Brooklands is awesome. As a proud owner, I just lost my Green Goddess last night to theft from my driveway. Put out an APB on PRIME last night about 1:00. Sad night in Scottsdale last night...please keep an eye out in the vegas area if you all wouldn't mind... Hope I get her back... :frown:

so sorry to hear about your car,as a fellow nsx and brooklands owner.let's hope it comes back to you

Shit, it just got stolen? Any clues as to what happened?

That car is sexy one of my all time faves

I think Brooklands is awesome. As a proud owner, I just lost my Green Goddess last night to theft from my driveway. Put out an APB on PRIME last night about 1:00. Sad night in Scottsdale last night...please keep an eye out in the vegas area if you all wouldn't mind... Hope I get her back... :frown:

Wow sry to hear about your car i had one stolen once worse feeling ever

Post pics and video asap. I want to hear it once you put cats back on. I'm glad you like the interior. That is the one thing I did not feel was finished. I wanted to add nav where the clock is. That clock bugged me. Keep us updated on what you do to the car. I have a feeling that you will want to start "personalizing" it. :wink:

Hope you liked the tour of Louisville - lol. At least you got to eat at some of the more interesting establishments in daVille. It was nice to finally meet you in person. Hope you enjoy the car as much as I have. Don't forget to change the oil before you track it!

Last edited:
It should be here today actually. The driver hit snow in Flagstaff so it took an extra day. He has been pretty quick and easy to get ahold of. I like this transport service so far.

Thanks for taking care of me in Louisville, Fourringpilot. I had a good time there. I wish I could have made the basketball game too.

congrads!. hope to experience the joy of owning one soon.

--scott

I just made the purchase earlier today and loaded the car into a transport in Kentucky. You guys may know FourringPilot on here. He has passed on his car to me in the lineage. I am pretty excited as I just got home after 5 hours of flight and layovers in Houston. I am back home and ready to be a full member of NSXprime.com

Thanks for taking care of me in Louisville, Fourringpilot. I had a good time there. I wish I could have made the basketball game too.

That was a great game. The Cards rolled. Probably the last easy win they will have this season. :frown:

I need to change my avatar now. :smile: I got some pictures of the car coming off the trailer. I will post them up in the morning. Looks like Kentucky is playing some solid basketball now. Wins over UConn and UNC were pretty big for them. I didn't expect them to win those or at the very least both of them.

Car made it here in perfect shape.

Back