Well......I am finally a new owner of an NSX!

I just made the purchase earlier today and loaded the car into a transport in Kentucky. You guys may know FourringPilot on here. He has passed on his car to me in the lineage. I am pretty excited as I just got home after 5 hours of flight and layovers in Houston. I am back home and ready to be a full member of NSXprime.com

So this time i get the pleasure to say congrats first, so Congrats!, and it is supercharged?! You made the right choice.

Nice, always cool to see a lurker finally becoming an owner. Way to many flappers out there. Kudos to you and enjoy your new ride. That Brooklands Green always kinda grew on me. :wink:

When I first saw the thread, I was confused but than I realized you never owned one but I always saw your name here. Well congrats, and hope the car is every bit as good or better than what you expect of it.

Well it's about damn time! :rolleyes: :biggrin: Thank goodness someone finally put a gun to your head and made you finally commit to buying one.

I'm not sure Vegas has enough room for TWO Brooklands Green NSX's. You and Lance will have to do some American Gladiators-esque challenge to see which one of you will have to move out. :tongue:

Oh yeah, so we gonna race now? We'll need a longer stretch of road than the supposed 1/8 mile (more like 1/16th mile) behind Comfort. :tongue:

!!!CONGRATS!!!

Car looks AMAZING! If i didnt have to "have" a targa id of been driving your car :biggrin: lol.

God bless and ENJOY!!!

...x

Congrats and enjoy the car.....once you're hooked its over.

Welcome to Prime!! treat her well and dont garage her like these other guys do,, letting her ROT in the garage,, let her be free and let her feel the open air run against her face!! again Welcome!!!!

Hey nice choice, congrats! You gotta post pics!

Glad you bought on before you hit 300 posts :smile: I thought you were already an owner by now.

Kid, thats a funny comment about the flappers...Talk is CHEAP! :biggrin:

I just got up from sleeping in. All of the travel has worn me out. I forgot to bring a camera to the trip(and my Ipod). Things that suprised me when I saw the car in person.
1) The car's exhaust sounded great. I was really pleased with that.
2) The interior/stereo was done very well. Nothing to complain about inside the car at all. FourringPilot did a solid job with this car. I will take good car of her.
3) It always seems lower in person. I forget how low to the ground the car is until I see it person.

I won't have new pictures up until Monday or Tuesday next week when my transport gets it here. He would bring here by Saturday but I am gone in Seattle for my cousin's baby shower til Monday.

I have had several chances to buy one too. I have looked at..... 4 or 5 of them seriously. I am glad I ended up with this one since the supercharger is on this car. It makes a huge difference!

Go GREEN! Often voted as everyone's least favorite color, but, trust me, this color will grow on you until you feel special that you have it. Most often viewed as 'black', many have actually not seen it in person since it's one of the rarer colors. It's cool you'll have a sibling-car with you up there. I had one here in PHX until Jim went red with his new track car an' parted out ol' Green. I'm hoping EXPO will be up there in Oh-Ten at which point it'll be cool to meet all you bretheren up there in the "other" hot state...! Tim.

I liked the flapper comment too! Bout damn time Vegas....at first with all your posts like othes I thought you had one. Now you really can be a full fledged member - I know the feeling. I was posting a lot before I bought one but I believe I got mine quicker - not that it means anything at all. You have what you've been looking for and that's what's important. Can't wait to see the pics. Good for you and it's from a fellow primer! :wink:

I had around 200 posts + years on the board before I got mine hahaha in the end, we all love this machines, so much, is not even funny! hahahha

Congrats I'm envious of you I so wish I could just go ahead and buy now.

I'm still a flapper lol and I've been here since 2002 :D. Although due to age of course but now I have some money saved on the side for my future NSX and will continue to do so. Then I will eventually create my own thread as well :D.

Last edited:
Of all the cars I would have recommended to a friend THAT CAR is the one.
The Supercharger is the main reason.
I think because it was green it sold for less than "it should" have. Black or red for example.
That green always reminds me of Aston Martin's green. With the black wheels, wing, and lowered it looks wicked.
I tried to get a friend to pursue that car. Instead he is pondering 993 Porsche's. You can lead them to water....

Nice pick.

Lightguy - that car looks awesome - don't like the high wing but the car looks like it will haul one thing! Cool - wonder how it rides? It looks black. Funny. Cool car and I liked the seats too. Very nice!

He kept the GT Wing since I liked the OEM style look instead. I figured unless I get a widebody kit there is no point having a wing that size yet. It was raining pretty much all day when I put the car in the trasport to move out. The waiting is the hardest part.

Congrats fellow green primer! I never thought I'd end up with a green nsx either, but the color has definitely grown on me. :biggrin: Please post some pics when you get a chance!

Back