Well at least Honda did this one mid-engine

I already know that I am in the minority, but I love some of the design cues on this car. The Storm Trooper front end is LEAGUES better than the douche baggery Power Schnoze of the current Acura line.

I actually had a chance to talk to a representative for Acura Design. He asked me what I thought of the Power Plenum. I told him that the car looked happy to be taking it up the rear. If they would have turned the Power Plenum upside down, at least the car would look pissed off and mean.

I'll take Stormie here any day over the Acura debacle.

Honda has done the impossible. They have designed a car that:
1. Reminds you of a Lamborghini,
While amazingly at the same time is
2. Budd Tugly.

Why do they have to go through all this garbage? Just refresh the HSC and call it a day! :mad:

Dude I think I have HSC on the brain as not only does the F458 look quite a bit like the HSC design but so does this new Mclaren

Attachments

• web630-mclarenp112.jpg
    web630-mclarenp112.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 2003-honda-hsc-concept-fa-1280x960.thumbnail.jpg
    2003-honda-hsc-concept-fa-1280x960.thumbnail.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 116
better than the douche baggery Power Schnoze of the current Acura line.

I actually had a chance to talk to a representative for Acura Design. He asked me what I thought of the Power Plenum. I told him that the car looked happy to be taking it up the rear. If they would have turned the Power Plenum upside down, at least the car would look pissed off and mean.
:biggrin:
The '07+ MDX looks good, the TSX is OK, the TL looks like a Parrot-fish in the front.

Why is Honda designing ugly spaceship wanna be cars without burning any gasoline to keep tree huggers happy and satisfy the sports car crowd all at the same time POSs???

Build a beautiful mid-engine car with rear wheel drive and steal the design for an awesome 6 cylinder engine from Nissan or Porsche and make it kick ass already.

I'm about ready to give up checking these threads. :frown:

Build a beautiful mid-engine car with rear wheel drive and steal the design for an awesome 6 cylinder engine from Nissan or Porsche and make it kick ass already.

Not necessary. :)

Honda J35B1
Cylinders: 6
Layout: 60 degree V
Displacement: 3,471 cc (211.8 cu in)
Bore and stroke: 89.0 mm (3.5 in) x 93.0 mm (3.7 in)
Compression: 11:1
Redline: 8300 rpm
Power, torque: 390 hp @ 8000 rpm; 300 ft·lbf @ 5500 rpm
Valvetrain: 24v DOHC i-VTEC
Fuel control: Multi-point fuel injection; PGM-FI
Rotating Assembly: Forged steel crankshaft w/ nicasil coating, Titanium rods, Hypereutectic Pistons

Alright, help us out here. What is a J35B1. I googled it and can't find any application of that engine.

Sorry Silver, doesn't exist. Just showing that a J-series could be adapted fairly easily to a NSX/HSC powerplant. :D

Back