Weird stuff found in your NSX

Just seeing if anyone else found any weird stuff while working on their NSX

I found this in the trunk under the mat...

production parts paper

IMG_0914.jpg

back side

IMG_0916.jpg

and some tools...

IMG_0915.jpg

Last edited:
i found a big 'roach' - can't remember what happened to it.....

edit: really, it was under the console between the seats

Last edited by a moderator:
I pulled the carpet out of my trunk and found where the former owner had a nos bottle bolted down. Nice he neglected to mention that. :mad:

A 3 cent stamp with an upsidedown airplane on it and an old baseball card. I used the stamp to mail the card to the original owner.

Toast crumbs in the centre console. Who eats breakfast in an NSX?

i know this wasnt found in an nsx, but its pretty interesting.

my friends dad bought a porsche off of jerry rice (the x wide receiver for the 49ers/raiders). he took out the glove box to fix something and found a gram of coke behind the glove box lining.

The ash/coin tray in my car is still full of DrVolkl's change. I intend to give it back when I see him next.

I also found a pair of tanning goggles in the trunk. I hope they were his wife's :biggrin:

Just a big stupid grin.​
:redface:

In my old 1992, I found a very large ring, an earring, and some change when I took out the center console.

That parts change sheet in the original post is cool. Looks like it was left there in the factory by mistake.

I found a female watch WAY under the drivers seat... And a nametag from 'Roseville Toyota' with the name 'Linh Nguyen' on it... Way way dug under the seat... While I was searching for my cell phone.

The area under the passenger seat near the console is the Sargasso Sea of NSX interiors. Over the years I've lost an iPod, camera lens cap, and a couple other bits that I eventually found by running the passenger seat all the way forward. I didn't even think I had lost them in the car, yet there they were.

The ash/coin tray in my car is still full of DrVolkl's change. I intend to give it back when I see him next.

I also found a pair of tanning goggles in the trunk. I hope they were his wife's :biggrin:

Ummm, weight reduction. :tongue: I dunno about the beer goggles.

The area under the passenger seat near the console is the Sargasso Sea of NSX interiors. Over the years I've lost an iPod, camera lens cap, and a couple other bits that I eventually found by running the passenger seat all the way forward. I didn't even think I had lost them in the car, yet there they were.

Reminded me of the show "Johnny Quest." Man, that Sargasso Sea was a scary place!
I'm going out to look, right now :biggrin:

I had this guy and also his brother. They had a fondness for brake wires...

Attachments

• nsx mouse 3.jpg
    nsx mouse 3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 574
A couple days after I bought the car, I finally realized there was a bigger storage space under the little upper split armrest storage area... in it I found:

-two cassette tapes by Carl Sagan

-some weird metal part in a bag with a Honda logo on it (i think it's a piece from a honda lawnmower...)

-and a pair of glasses.

So somewhere out there, the original owner is staring at his blurry, un-mowed yard, all while contemplating the meaning of the universe. Maybe I should give the stuff back...

After the car was delivered, about 6 broken lighters, loose change, dingy old microfiber cloths, a crushed bud light beer can and a complete telephone bill from 2006.

Last edited:
Back