Weekly Cruise Group.

Car looks great man. Will look awesome next to Ron's (striker525) :)

i lvoe your car...just get rid of the front plate. cars like the NSX can't breathe with the front plate blocking air flow to the front, lol....but overall, lvoe the choice in wheels and very stealthy looking. all you need now is a blower :biggrin:

i lvoe your car...just get rid of the front plate. cars like the NSX can't breathe with the front plate blocking air flow to the front, lol....but overall, lvoe the choice in wheels and very stealthy looking. all you need now is a blower :biggrin:

man... i already got a ticket for the front license plate. that's why i got that stealth plate from sos. but ur right, maybe i should take it off again. bad thing is, i live in koreatown. cops like to pull u over here...

man... i already got a ticket for the front license plate. that's why i got that stealth plate from sos. but ur right, maybe i should take it off again. bad thing is, i live in koreatown. cops like to pull u over here...

Hmm. Get more tickets or look cool? I think I'd keep the plate.

F the POlice :mad:

keep the plate then, don't want you getting in trouble

F the POlice :mad:

keep the plate then, don't want you getting in trouble

Eh? Last time I checked LASD is also po po....:biggrin:

One thing in agreement is that city police do not like chp......because chp are bleeps to them.

Last edited:
Eh? Last time I checked LASD is also po po....:biggrin:

One thing in agreement is that city police do not like chp......because chp are bleeps to them.

:cool:

Ok so when we gona cruse lol. Im crusn now. I just need like 6 more ppls to make it interesting ;)

Ok so when we gona cruse lol. Im crusn now. I just need like 6 more ppls to make it interesting ;)

LOL, Gail, Eddy and I are still out of the US. I said when we get back we'll arrange something to get rocking. Don't worry, before Feb is over :). Then it will become a pretty consistent weekly thing for at least me and whoever wants to join!

LOL, Gail, Eddy and I are still out of the US. I said when we get back we'll arrange something to get rocking. Don't worry, before Feb is over :). Then it will become a pretty consistent weekly thing for at least me and whoever wants to join!

what are u guys doing over there? vacay?

Tired of the rain in LA so we bounced for 2.5 weeks :). Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines. 80* and sunny.

BTW, we're gonna be going to Japan to watch the '10 NSX in JGTC :). Anyone who wants to come is welcome!

bring your laptop and webcam it to me so i can be there in spirit ;).... Actually that would be pretty sick.

hello nsx family, We're back! In time to watch the Saints roll and make some money for daddy. So where's the next drive? Actually craving a little snowboarding when i heard there's 4-6 in the local mountains. It's Chinese New Year this weekend so it will be hard to get out when I have to go and drive to collect all my red envelopes. This is the reason why I stay single cuz the minute I get married, you start giving out red envelopes.

giftedg

hello nsx family, We're back! In time to watch the Saints roll and make some money for daddy. So where's the next drive? Actually craving a little snowboarding when i heard there's 4-6 in the local mountains. It's Chinese New Year this weekend so it will be hard to get out when I have to go and drive to collect all my red envelopes. This is the reason why I stay single cuz the minute I get married, you start giving out red envelopes.

giftedg

I guess in your case its better to receive than to give lol. We had a fun little cruise today. It was four nsx's and the bros s2k. That was fun on the freeways lol. Were still working out the kinks in the car. And we fixed the fuel problem. Seems the stupid fuel filter on the pump got full of gas and limped and causes the meter to get stuck at 1/2. He actually only had 3 bars (1/4 give or take) but the car said 1/2 lol.

giftedg
if you're in Mammoth this wknd.. hit me up

hey Regan, Can't roll up to Mammoth this weekend. I have to go see the parents for Chinese New Year dinner. How did you get of out it? So I'll just cruise to the local mountains on saturday

hey guys. i finally took pics of my car with my new set up. took the time after work to wash it. i'm a very happy camper. :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking where did you purchase the front chin spoiler? I have one on my car similar to yours but it is kinda beat up.

Thanks for any help.

Clint Howell at Acura of Reno. google for his #. i got it for $130. or, if u wanna buy mine off me, u can. cuz i just got into an accident, the body shop is replacing that part for me. there isn't any damage, just a lil scratch. i barely got it few weeks ago. pm me if u are interested.

Back