Weekly Cruise Group.

Instead of Hijacking the "SoCal Spottings" thread I thought I would create this one.

In short, Striker525 (West Covina), GiftedG (Alhambra), *NSXFTW* (Covina), and I (Downtown LA) try to get together at least once a week for a drive to wherever. Sometimes don't really have a destination but just want to drive. We've also gone out and filmed our cars or do detail days and then photo shoots. Always a good time! We are always looking for good laid back people to join us.

I am also a member on other forums like Ferrarichat and 6Speed so we can join those drives whenever we want (and B E L I E V E me) they are definitely worth it. I also thought throwing something together like NSXPrime vs. Ferrarichat in Go Karts could be a cool meet. Those guys all love their toys and are super nice just like us :).

Anyways, just thought this would be one more outlet and excuse for us to get our cars together and roll around....

If you're interested PM me your email and phone number and I'll put together an email list and start sending out when drives will take place. Look forward to this turning into some great fun!

what a poser, why would you be a member of ferrarichat when you don't own a ferrari. L O S E R! haha j/k. Greetings from Phuket y'all!

Cool deal......should be fun when I get back.

I'll be back feb 12th....i'll pm you my number.

i can't make it.......NOT! haha...:tongue:

lets do a detail day first followed by a photoshoot and maybe a small cruise to get dinner. hehe...

Sounds good JC! Gotta get Angel on this forum or his ass is OUT!:cool:

i can't make it.......NOT! haha...:tongue:

lets do a detail day first followed by a photoshoot and maybe a small cruise to get dinner. hehe...

Whats that? You want to wash my car? Okay! I am in :biggrin:

Whats that? You want to wash my car? Okay! I am in :biggrin:

I'll wash your car if you wear a 2pc bikini for the photoshoot and model for the cars...THEN we'll talk! :biggrin::biggrin:

I'll wash your car if you wear a 2pc bikini for the photoshoot and model for the cars...THEN we'll talk! :biggrin::biggrin:

I don't think you'll want that unless you want the meet to be with just me and you left after everyone runs away.....:rolleyes:

Fat guy in a bikini isn't gonna be a good car wash meet....:cool:

Now if you want to bring some of your female friends and have them in Bikini's washing the cars then great! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Me says we have a shine off :). Person to get their car the cleanest with same product and same amount of time doesn't have to wear a bikini :)!! First drive is shaping up to be about 10 cars, if we can make that a regular, this will be good times!!

I'll ask my female friends......:rolleyes: Gotta incorporate a model shoot too. But ya, bring a 2pc bikini JUST IN CASE Eddie.

@Steve: I like that idea. Haha...

I'm interested in a drive. I'll PM you my phone numbers and please let me know when there's a drive. Or if there's a cleaning day, maybe I'll show up with a clean car and watch you guys wash your cars. :biggrin:

~Patricia

just got back from ramon at niguel motors. got my bilsteins on lower perch, new front chin (which i scratched a lil already...), USA Spec, and CCU off to Briank. I'm ready to roll.

please keep me in the loop when everyone gets together. i'm down!

If i get cole to wash the car in her bikini can i win by default hehe. And we need to go shooting. I dont know what happened steve but what ever, im still down to go if anyone else is intrested. Just found out there is a place in brea and anahiem that rents a grip of handguns for like 10 bucks a day at a indoor shooting range. I was there last week with another buddy and his dad. Or we can shoot my AR, either way shooting stuff is awesome :)

Last edited:
Great stuff suntalee! Don't worry I have everyone's info so far and shortly after I return to US soil we'll have a meet. I'll toss ideas out within the next week and am always open to ideas too! Either way, great people, great weather, great cars... Impossible to have a bad time :)

Back