Web Programmer wanted

gents,
I got this silly idea in my head that I like to transfer into a professional, and friendly website. The shell of this software is already done, I just need someone to make it prettier. it involves graphics, a little programming, and a little finess. I can compensate a few dollars ;) since I am at the "hobby stage"....email me for further details. I prefer someone local but if I can have someone out there in the boonie that can do the work....I wont' object to that. if you think you have the time, do contact me.

Thanks ya'll

****LUD....................let me know if this posting is inappropriate. This project is not and will not compete will nsxprime. as a matter fact, it has NOTHING to do with NSX or cars in general. :D

A few more details on the "web programming" element might be a good idea. that tends to frighten guys off ("web programming" is another way of saying "unforeseeable problems ahead" ;) )

eg. what language(s) will it be in, or if you don't know, can you be a little more specific on what you're trying to achieve? (eg. online shopping cart, database of products, webforum) Or when you say web programming, do you just mean some snazzy javascript/flash?

good point.....I should've said web programing...what I should have said was....grouping links to create a more user friendly environment and create some pictures for it... and it is in php :D

NeoNSX said:
A few more details on the "web programming" element might be a good idea. that tends to frighten guys off ("web programming" is another way of saying "unforeseeable problems ahead" ;) )

eg. what language(s) will it be in, or if you don't know, can you be a little more specific on what you're trying to achieve? (eg. online shopping cart, database of products, webforum) Or when you say web programming, do you just mean some snazzy javascript/flash?

phhbear

I dont know the extent of whats involved but there is a neat forum over at www.designoutpost.com that is chock full of bright people that can help you. If you need help specifically in PHP let me know and ill get you in touch with my php programmer for my site. He does good work and is fairly priced

let me know if you need any info

matt

looks like a great community............thanks!!!!!

V12Kid said:
phhbear

I dont know the extent of whats involved but there is a neat forum over at www.designoutpost.com that is chock full of bright people that can help you. If you need help specifically in PHP let me know and ill get you in touch with my php programmer for my site. He does good work and is fairly priced

let me know if you need any info

matt

Back