Watkins Glen - May 3/4

That's great that everyone left with lots of smiles and no blue parts on their cars!

My advice the the newest junkies: NEVER GO BACK. TRACKING YOUR CAR IS A PAIN IN THE ASS. ALL THE TECHING THAT YOU HAVE TO DO. THE CONSTANT SEARCH FOR NEW FLUIDS AND CONSTANTLY SWAPPING WHEELS, REPLACING FLUIDS, TIRES EVERY TWO WEEKS. CONSTANTLY TINKERING WITH THE DAMN CAR. IT SUCKS. DONT GET SUCKED IN!!! RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Garage queens are the way to go. So much easier.

;)

My advice is for Dave ( Turbo2 Go ) to get a good aftermarket suspension I've seen fat people with less roll .. LOL

Glad a good time was had by all and every got home safe with no crashes!

I only have one word to say after Watkins:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I honestly am not sure right now if sex is better or not. I am leaning more towards "not". :biggrin:

On the second day I managed with the help of my instructor to RIDE the tail of the 997TT that passed me twice the day before, and forced a pass on the straight.

He later came up to me and said "I did not know NSX's were that fast" I told him it was supercharged and he said "Ah... I was wondering why I could not pull away on the straights." HAahahahaha I represented for the NSX community!

Thanks to RSO34 for all his great help, he really took care of Liquid and I. Thanks to the Don, Pooh, and peter Mills for the fun evenings out.

I think everyone should track their NSX's. If you aren't, you are letting your cars go to waste. Its like marrying a supermodel and never touching her. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Now that you have lost your track virginity, you need to lose your other virginity to make the educated comparison. :biggrin:

Bob thanks for the offer but I like girls.

You know, when your boyfriend mentioned that you like girls I didn't believe him at first.

Are you talking about liquid? because that is my official name with his fiance. I think she said something like "let me know when you and your boyfriend are done playing games at the track"... lol...

Yeah. Ive seen Dave. Had lunch with him once in fact when I was in Boston for biz.

There is no way that guy likes girls. His Pilottis are PUMPS for crying out loud!

I think she said something like "let me know when you and your boyfriend are done playing games at the track"... lol...

And it will only get worse as you do more track days. You are going to need to get that nomex driving suit just to defend against your potential flamer reputation.

Are you talking about liquid? because that is my official name with his fiance. I think she said something like "let me know when you and your boyfriend are done playing games at the track"... lol...

Yeah I took a LOT of abuse in the weeks leading up to the event for going with Dave. And I heard about a LOT of chores that were done in my absence this weekend and the prior one when I was in Napa. And she demanded that we go away for Memorial Day to the Berkshires in the NSX. And she wanted to paint the bedroom in this color. And these things that I wanted to buy were a no-go.

To all of which I said, "Yes, Dear." So I finally figured out what makes tracking the car so expensive. It's not the cost of the event, brake pads, tires, etc. It is the collateral expenses of weekend trips, extra chores, home improvements, and shopping trips. You guys never told me about THOSE expenses.

And she demanded that we go away for Memorial Day to the Berkshires in the NSX.

Why would she demand that you and Dave go away to the Berkshires for Memorial Day?

And don't worry because ultimately the divorce will mean you are only responsible for half of those additional expenses.

Just wait till you're in the garage from the time you're done dinner to midnight trying to get some stupid part on the car in time for an event. Or you budget 1hr to put something on, and something unforseen emerges and turns it into a 10 hr job. Chicks love watching TV in the house all alone while you are "having a great time" in the garage. Ive got no room in my house anymore for things that are more important THAN 16 TIRES!!!!! You know how much space tires take up???? LOTS.

STAY AWAY FROM THE TRACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

This was not exactly the way I had imagined how the thread would turn into...
:eek:

This was not exactly the way I had imagined how the thread would turn into...
:eek:

LOL I knew it would come down to this....how could it not?:biggrin:

I think everyone should track their NSX's. If you aren't, you are letting your cars go to waste. Its like marrying a supermodel and never touching her. :biggrin:

+100 The car is meant to be driven and driven hard!

290426282_6aqo5-XL.jpg

290427226_GAxfj-XL.jpg

290426615_hjhv5-XL.jpg

290426422_FgMRq-XL.jpg

290426325_SMZyx-XL.jpg

290426528_oWxD8-XL.jpg

290426539_r8AXQ-XL.jpg

290427055_SDzYX-XL.jpg

290427288_8Q3r4-XL.jpg

290438940_57scs-XL-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm dying to get out to the Glen! When are you guys going next?

I want to book it and be there!

Back