Wat Up?!?

wats up guys?? i am 17 and rite now i drive a 01 prelude and i love the car, but even before i could drive i've had an eye for the lovely nsx...i see the lude as a good first car for me to learn on, but im about to go into college and shiet and also marine corps recruit training after i graduate high skool this year, but once i graduate boot camp and settle into college i plan to run a company perhaps with one of my friends to raise a lil money...but nehow i plan/want/need to get an nsx sometime around college graduation (iknow its an expensive car, but thats why i am goin to be running a company), to tell you guys the truth i don't know much about the nsx as i do about ludes, but i ahve done some basic research and plan to do alot more before i actually get my nsx -- this is where you guys come in (lol)
i plan on getting a 97+, what prices do you think i would be looking at?? and wat is the diff. between the 97-02 and the new body 03's other than the new body style and lower drag coefficient??

any help or other related advices are greatly appriciated!!

thanx
lata

Mafia,

Spend some time with the FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions), where you will find the answers to your questions. Click on the word "FAQ" at the top of your screen.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
BTW, I hope that you are not planning to major in spelling when you go to college. Yikes.

Indeed. It reminds me of the comment made years ago, I believe about Terry Bradshaw, the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers. To paraphrase, "he couldn't spell NSX if you spotted him the 'N' and the 'S'."
biggrin.gif

hmmm...if not capitalizing my letters, and spelling out the most common words because I am too lazy and busy is a problem than I will make sure to do all that for you guys on my next post..LOL..

anyways...so what are the differences between the new body style nsx (03) and the 97-02 nsx...they have the same engine (right??), but have a slightly different bodystyle that lowers the drag coeffiecient 0.02 thus raising the top speed to 175 or something like that...but what are the other differences??

thanks
later

Originally posted by koreanmafia:
anyways...so what are the differences between the new body style nsx (03) and the 97-02 nsx...they have the same engine (right??), but have a slightly different bodystyle that lowers the drag coeffiecient 0.02 thus raising the top speed to 175 or something like that...but what are the other differences??

First of all, the changes were introduced for '02, not for '03.

Now, if you want to find out all about the changes for 2002, click on "FAQ" at the top of your screen. Then click on the button that says "General Info". The second item, "Model Information", has info about the 2002 re-design, and the third item lists "Changes by Year".

The FAQ has answers to your questions. Seek and ye shall find.

hmmm...if not capitalizing my letters, and spelling out the most common words because I am too lazy and busy is a problem than I will make sure to

It seems "now" is easier than "nehow." Must be new ebonics or something.

but nehow i plan/want/need to get an nsx

Hey isn't this the same guy in www.Y2Khai.com ?

Heheheh....

Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
2003 MINI Cooper S - On Order - All Black
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

Wat b hap'nin dawg!
U r da shiza!
Raiz da roof up in da crib
wit da party dat don't quit!
Catch ya on da fly tip
wit my X factor flip.
Boo ya!

rolleyes.gif

Welcome to the Prime. You'll find that members in here to be most helpful and warm-hearted--unless of course you spark another wax war. In which case, you'll find yourself in the crossfire between NSXTASY and JIMBO. But it's entertaining nonetheless.

Please help yourself to the FAQ section of our forum and ask questions in areas you feel the need to have more information on.

Also, please be liberal in your use of the "SEARCH" button. You'll find that most of the topics that pertain to the NSX have been discussed before--some in great lengths.

Enjoy your stay.
smile.gif

hey you. don't be so ghetto when you post messages here. after all, we are not all 17 years old. as members above told you, if you have questions, spend some time looking through FAQ befor you post messages. since you will be getting NSX about 4 yrs from now, i can't tell you exactly what price you should be looking at. I myself am korean and I need to go back to Korea soon to fulfill my army requirement but I think you are going to US army. Well, as long as you have a WILL, I'm sure you will own a lovely NSX.

Back