• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Warning - ACR Motorsports

So what is happening? Did that thief run for the border? I could not believe these stupid criminals would get themselves in such trouble for so little money.
Steve

I stumbled on this thread today, and for almost 3 months I've been trying to get information of the Evolution "hunk" wheels that you used to see as "coming soon" on ACRmotorsports website.

After reading this, I'm glad I never received an email response to my 4 or 5 inquires....:eek:

Update - A detective from the Irvine, CA police department has been assigned to this case. I've spoken to him a few times and he has spoken to Alex Chiu. He wants to give Alex one last chance to pay back the money Alex stole before he allows the postal inspectors and my civil suit to proceed. I think Alex is even trying to mislead the detective.

I may not get my money back from Alex, but he's going to have to spend a lot more than the $6,000 he stole from me to pay an attorney to keep him out of jail.

This affirms the thought someone can screw anyone if they want! Sorry, :)

guys, i'm not sure if this alex is the same person that i'm thinking of and i really hate to bring this up because he's a good guy from what i know, but I do know a young kid who is of an asian background and sells NSX parts on a site called www.axronline.com. He does sell comptech, he is young, his name is alex, and he lives here in Florida. If its not the same guy, please forgive me alex for bringing this up but if it is you, shame on you.

Oh this alex is also selling his NSX to pay for his move back home (and he hasn't posted it for sale on Prime while knowing about it...sounds fishy to me)

fake credit card

I was taken for a set of wheels buy this guy, he hijacked someones paypal account and cc info. I know it was the same guy because he said he used to own a company that sold nsx parts. The only good thing that came out of it was he turned me on to route-ks kawagen and I am now the sole distrubutor.

damn..............

Those bastards :mad:

Anyway this also got me thinking mmmm.......... what can we do? I think we should leave a feedback every time when there is money involved. (I know most of us wouldn't even bother and do it) leaving a feedback doesn't promise that you are dealing with a legit seller but by doing so we can also find out who had dealt with the seller before if anything happen we can always contact the other party to get more info on the seller.

Wind

The axronline.com site appears to be a web site developer. Is there another site that you're accessing? Please PM me any other info you have and I'll relay it to the Irvine Police Department.

The detective that I talked to wouldn't prosecute Alex because he felt that it was a single business deal that went sour. If I can show that this is the same guy and there are other people losing money, it will turn into a criminal investigation.

The postal inspectors also told me that if there is a pattern of deception they will prosecute also. So far they've only threatened to stop delivering his mail. Thanks.

PorknBeanz said:
The axronline.com site appears to be a web site developer. Is there another site that you're accessing? Please PM me any other info you have and I'll relay it to the Irvine Police Department.

The detective that I talked to wouldn't prosecute Alex because he felt that it was a single business deal that went sour. If I can show that this is the same guy and there are other people losing money, it will turn into a criminal investigation.

The postal inspectors also told me that if there is a pattern of deception they will prosecute also. So far they've only threatened to stop delivering his mail. Thanks.

Sending PM...

Who cares if its ONE deal thats gone sour!! He has $6,000 of YOUR money and you have not yet received a product...thats STEALING...and its A LOT of money too!!! WTF?!?!?!!

da'Cleaner...

hmmm, this is a job for MrWolf w/o a doubt...!!! I mean it's almost as if Ralph has to solve this case on his own & the authorities are just a fly on the wall. :confused:

Grrrr! In the ol' days, there would of been a NSX-posse`(thanks to 'Prime and NSXCA , a fabulous network of many loyal & sincere enthusiasist across the country)... rounded up and takin' care of things right.
:mad:

PorknBeanz said:

useless police and postal inspectors. What are they taking our tax dollars for?? :mad:

I did some investigating and this doesn't look like the same Alex that I'm after.

Axronline.com is registered to an Alexander Rungkat. The site was registered in June 2003 in Florida, and the Alex that ripped me off was still in business at that time in California. Also, the Irvine police spoke with Alex in Irvine in September 2003.

Back