Want to say Hello

My name is Mike

I am a in Car sales at a Acura dealership, I have owned many honda's anbd Acuras and am now looking for a NSX.

I am looking for a New NSXR Clone for sale, so if you know of any send them Myway I got cash in hand
Mike

I currently own

K20 Cvic hatchback
2006 Acura TSX
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8
1998 Dodge Ram

TypeR0149 said:
My name is Mike

I am a in Car sales at a Acura dealership, I have owned many honda's anbd Acuras and am now looking for a NSX.

I am looking for a New NSXR Clone for sale, so if you know of any send them Myway I got cash in hand
Mike

I currently own

K20 Cvic hatchback
2006 Acura TSX
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8
1998 Dodge Ram
Type R clone is gonna cost you a fortune if you ever find someone selling it. I remember Ryan was selling his for over 100k plus for that car. Not that many people do the conversion because it costs too much $$$$. I wish you the best of luck on finding one or you can just build one for yourself!!!:smile:

well maybe not a full clone, but I want some of the stuff to make it look kinda like it

maybe a 92/93 with the 02 front, CF hood and type R spoiler,

maybe i just wanna buy someones modded white NSX

evof575gtc said:
no, im looking for a late model high numbered '03 so i can get the NSX-R Type-R motor.

What do you mean? Did the late 03s come with Type-R engines? Do they have a different engine mount? What's the advantage?

evof575gtc said:
no, im looking for a late model high numbered '03 so i can get the NSX-R Type-R motor.

haha ok buddy :smile:

Back