Want to make my 91 NSX LOUDER Asap!

I say fine all of them. Last night I had to come up to the store as my little boy had left his bookbag here when I picked him up from school. I had a primered Civic 3 door scream out of a gas station right as I went by (I saw him looking at me) and he flew up behind me and them tailed me for the 3/4 mile or so until I turned into my store. As I moved over to turn he pulled up and tried to shatter my eardrums revving the POS up. What is it with these guys?

the harley thing that kills me is when they start the bike and sit there revving it for 5 minutes before going anywhere. our 8 month old just loves it when he's in bed and the guy who lives across the street decides to go out at 9pm.

That's why I live 400 feet off the road. No one has built on the 2 lots next to me, becuase the guy that owns them is asking 3 times what I paid for mine, and they are not as nice as ours (he does not want to sell them actually, which is fine by us). If someone does buy/build next to us and tries that crap, I will hike over there with some wire cutters and modify his ignition system with him sitting on it.

i live on an island where all the houses are packed one on top of the other. there isn't much privacy and you know how it is... you mess with someone's bike (especially someone who wears 'colors') it's worse than messing with their 'old lady'

I doubt anyone who would be near me would even know what you meant by "colors". They probably would think of the rainbow stickers that The Gays (oh, sorry-Homosexual Americans) put on their cars. :biggrin:

Back