• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want a NSX

Yup....you got the "X" in your blood now. BMW are wonderful machines but very different from the NSX. Welcome. You'll find a lot of wonderful people on this board and hopefully you'll get to meet some of us.

Tell us about your impressions of the X.

you are now contaminated with the NSX addicting pleasure.. its like pringles "once you POP, you can't stop."

LoL...The NSX that I drove was totally stock with just an exhaust and nice rated springs. The thing is awesome in the slolom and and in turns. I run my M3 on the track at BMWCCA events. The way this NSX handled made my M3 feel like a buick. In the past I have heard from people that the NSX push too much in turns, after driving it myself that obviously came from inexperience drivers. Can't wait to get mine. :)

goodluck. and don't forget to use the used nsx checklist. i think its listed somewhere the FAQ..

If you're looking for an excellent condition NSX for sale in Las Vegas, I have a 94 Brooklands Green with 64K miles on it for $33K. Pictures on autotrader.com

Tidd

///M3Dave said:
I drove my first NSX today and gotta say it a better car than I thought. Now I'm on my quest to buy one. But I do still Love my Bimmers. So hopefully in the next few months I'll have a NSX.

That's the problem with everyone. They think it's a crappy car until they drive it. Once they get to ride it and/or drive it... they change their minds instantly! Welcome aboard!

If I lived in Vegas, I would try to buy one within the next month, so I could bring it to NSXPO 2003. It's the most fun you can have in your NSX (with your clothes on, anyway) and this year it's close to you.

Back