Vote to make this forum NSX-only or move to Misc. forums for any track/racing talk

What do you want this forum to be?

• Keep it where it is and make it NSX-only

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Move it to Micellaneous and open it to any track/racing discussion

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • No change

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Vote to make this forum NSX-only or move to Misc. forums for any track/racing talk

I kinda like the way it is. (I always thought it was about all forms of track talk) I have posted or read things about Champcar, F1, ALMS, SCCA etc etc. Since there are not that many of us who post in this topic, I say leave it as is, but moderate it loosely, meaning allow some talk of F1, Champcar etc, along with all of the HPDE's we do with our NSX's too.

RP-Motorsports said:
I kinda like the way it is. (I always thought it was about all forms of track talk) I have posted or read things about Champcar, F1, ALMS, SCCA etc etc. Since there are not that many of us who post in this topic, I say leave it as is, but moderate it loosely, meaning allow some talk of F1, Champcar etc, along with all of the HPDE's we do with our NSX's too.

I agree, I feel the same way.

Re: Vote to make this forum NSX-only or move to Misc. forums for any track/racing talk

nsxtasy said:
Is there any chance there could be two different forums - one for NSX-related questions (for example, technical issues among those who track their cars), and another for non-NSX-related questions (e.g. professional race series discussions)?
markb said:
I vote for 2 forums. One NSX only and one for other.

I fancy that idea ~ could be easier for 'track newbies' to distinguish the NSX owners' personal experiences

Back