• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Volk te-37's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
KANE said:
18 by 10 and 17 by 17.5 silver finish 40 mm offset with hoosier slicks in good condition $1300

Please e mail me if interested [email protected]

SOLD

I will send you the asking price via paypal or cashier's check today. Please advise as to your preference. If you have any questions I can be reached at (727)644-5780.

Re: Re: Volk te-37's for sale

TampaBayNSX-R said:
SOLD

I will send you the asking price via paypal or cashier's check today. Please advise as to your preference. If you have any questions I can be reached at (727)644-5780.

What about the people who saw this first and sent e-mails to Kane? could you sleep at night stealing the deal out from another prime member? How about "if viper driver or any other deals fall out I will take it"?

Re: Re: Volk te-37's for sale

TampaBayNSX-R said:
SOLD

So, you post a message five hours after I do, and claim that you're the buyer? I can do Paypal today, too, and send a Cashier's check. Quite frankly, it pisses me off to see you claim to be the rightful buyer for these when I haven't even heard back from "Kane" yet via e-mail. This tactic is juvenile to say the least, and underhanded at best. Not the thing I'd expect from a member of the NSX community. Get back in line!

Re: Re: Re: Volk te-37's for sale

Viper Driver said:
So, you post a message five hours after I do, and claim that you're the buyer? I can do Paypal today, too, and send a Cashier's check. Quite frankly, it pisses me off to see you claim to be the rightful buyer for these when I haven't even heard back from "Kane" yet via e-mail. This tactic is juvenile to say the least, and underhanded at best. Not the thing I'd expect from a member of the NSX community. Get back in line!

Thats what I wanted to say, but didnt want sound to like dick. I saw this at 8am and sent 2 e-mails by 8:30.

Hello everyone, I have recieved 27 e mails regarding these wheels (sheesh)
I did not expext this. Anyways I am selling the wheels for a friend and before anyone commits to buying them I would like to get some photos to send you guys. Then you can argue over who is going to buy them. I will try to send out photos tonight as I won't be able to get photos until he gets off work.

Kane

Re: Re: Re: Volk te-37's for sale

cpmoran said:
What about the people who saw this first and sent e-mails to Kane? could you sleep at night stealing the deal out from another prime member? How about "if viper driver or any other deals fall out I will take it"?

i second that....for i've also sent him an email before many of these posts were up.....

next time let's give the exclusive right of the word "sold" to the seller, shall we? he/she is the only one that knows the list of people in sequential order and seriousness to buy.

we shouldn't lose our great bonding due to an exceptional deal, shall we???.....hmm....:rolleyes:

sold

OK, OK.

To be politically correct, if the other 27 people fall through, I'll take them. I can send via paypal, check, money order, credit card, cashiers check, cash, western union, wire transfer, personal carrier or blind pack mule.........

Lighten up guys

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back