• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Volk Racing GT-C (face1) 18X7.5/10 SO3s for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't find my prev. post so here's pics
again the wheels are nearly new Volk Racing GT-C 18X7.5 fronts and 18X10 rears. Tires are Bridgestone Poleposition SO3s 225/35/18 and 285/30/18. Both sets have less than 2500 miles on them. Perfect with no scratches or curb rashes. Was new $3300 will sell for $2500 o.b.o.+shipping

Jon
[email protected]

faf3dcc4.jpg

faf3db82.jpg

faf3da2d.jpg

url]

faf3de6f.jpg

So sorry for double post!! i don't know how i've missed my prev. post. Can moderator please REMOVE my prev. post.
thanks

Jon

Last edited:
Can you send me pics of the whole car? I want to see how they look, as I have only seen 17/18 and 18/19 combos in this wheel before.
Thanks!

Shumdit said:
Can you send me pics of the whole car? I want to see how they look, as I have only seen 17/18 and 18/19 combos in this wheel before.
Thanks!

Mine are in gunmetal, but they are all 18's.

nsx_wallpaper_2003august_800.jpg

Looks good. Do either of you have a direct side shot so I can judge the stance of the wheels? The reason I ask is that I would like to see about getting these wheels, but was considering 18/19's and want to be sure I like the look before making an offer.
Thanks,
Shum

Ok thanks,
and congrats on the boy's B-day. Now the hell starts..and even though they call it the terrible 2's it's really the terrible 2,'s-3's,4's,&5's!:eek:

Wheels

Hello Jon,

Just checking to see if you still have the wheels. I am getting close to a decision. As stated in an earlier post, I have been looking at several other sets for sale. If you do still have them, I have one addional question. You said that you have no rubbing problems even with the lower springs but that the TCS didn't work properly with the 30s in the rear. Do you think the TCS 35s would solve the TCS problems but would they create a clearance problem? I have stock suspension.

Thanks,

Lynn

yes, going with 275/35/18s will definately cure the problem with no rubbing issues. my TCS problem is very intermittent. they only flicker upon hard acceleration and no problems when driving normally. a local nsxer, Charley, runs 275/35 set up and no TCS flickering what so ever. you can post at the wheels and tire forum or do some search.

Let me know if you need any add. info.

thanks for your interest

Jon
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back