Volk Gt-v Vs. Volk Gt-f, What Say You?

Hey guys! I'm planning to place an order for some Volks & wanted to get a running tally help from Prime to help me make my difficult decision between GTV Mercury Silver OR GTF Mercury Silver which images are on SOS website on Silverstone NSX. Hands down I know I can't go wrong with GTV since everyone agrees it's a sexy wheel after looking at Ericks, Todds, Art, etc., but only I haven't seen any GTFs on NSX yet. What do you think? 7 We'll tally the votes.
attachment.php

I LIKE THE GT-V TOO BUT I AM BIASED!!!

OK, Finally closed the deal with a great amount of help from NSXclean (thanks) I did the GT-V's in gunmetal with the 18/19 setup, now for the tire buying process...

Sam:biggrin:

I'm changing my mind on the GT-F's too after seeing those pics, the spokes just look too skinny....

Can anyone tell me if the GT-V's come in matte black centers and what offset do I need to clear Brembo BBK's front and rear safely AND still not rub fenders, etc???

The other rim I'm considering is the Volk GT-C (face 2) like this one pictured below, what do you guys think? GT-V vs. GT-C?

GT-C (face 2):

volkgtCface2.jpg

I would say go for gt-v. They look so nice that I can feel the force coming out of it. :biggrin: I just ordered a set of 17/18 but I have to wait 2 or 3 mos.:frown:

Back