Visiting Sacramento Aug 24, looking to get together for cruise/drive

HI

I'll be in Sacramento on the 24th of August. I'll be dropping my wife off for a reunion of which I was not invited. So, while I'm up in Sacramento, I'd like to get together with one or more other NSX'er and maybe go for a little drive or just hang out.

Is there cruising in Sacramento? Any hot spots? I'm game for almost anything since I don't get to Sacrmento very often, and I'll be on my own for the whole night
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Stock as a rock - #0030

Originally posted by Litesokneecough:
No one? Just a short ride or a little get together for a coffee or soda.

I will post this to our local list ........ also, on Tuesday it is our monthly club meeting at Ace's right behind Niello Acura off I-80 (Madison exit) in Holiday Inn at 7:00 pm. We often have more than 10 NSXs at a minimum ... and sometimes we get NSX owners from Stockto that drop by .......

Perhaps you can come with Gerry ......

And you can always designate your NSXCA membership as being part of the greater Sacto region ......
biggrin.gif

Hrant

Hrant,
Thanks for the invite, but as much as I like to drive my NSX, I'll have to decline. After working all day, then to drive the 2 hours up and two hours back, not including the time spent at the meeting, would make for a very long day. If the meeting were on a weekend, I'd have no problem with that.
Thanks again.

------------------
Stock as a rock - #0030

What time will you be up in Sacramento, you mentioned that you have the whole night. I should be able to join you on Saturday, I don't know what type of hot spots you are thinking of, resturantes and such? Let me know. I,m sure we could find some other Sac guys wanting to go for a drive. It should be a nice weekend.

------------------
Joseph Gavazza
99 White/blk NSX
92 Lexus LS400
01 VW GTI VR6

I'll have from 3pm on. I'll actually arrive around 12:30 or so, but have to do the lunch thing with her friends. So, pretty much I'll have the entire night (after 3pm) to myself. I'm game for almost anything, except for trouble (which always seems to find me). I do have to stop at a couple of places, but that won't take very long. I'll pm you with my cell #. Looking forward to meeting with you and others if they show up.

------------------
Stock as a rock - #0030

Back