Vis widebody...anyone have this?

I been searching the internet up and down for different bodykits and such lately.From front bumpers to different widebodys,etc.Just today I ran into this kit.

The sides are Marga Hills replicas im guessing.I dont like the front or the rear bumper.BUT man the rear fenders are freakin WIDE! I like how the front wide fenders maintained the oem look.

From the looks of it,chances are those are 50mm rear panels! :eek:
2gv4ocx.jpg

That rear Work VSXX has like a 4-5in lip straight across.Bigger than most widebodys I have seen on here except for the Veilside of course.By no means am I the type to cheap out on things but im really digging how wide these panels are.

Does anyone on here have this kit? I just really wanna know what kind of wheel fitments are being used with this thing.

marga hills front bumper, marga hills skirts, vis rear end.

Is it me or does the rear end look stubbier?

So VIS makes a replica of the Marga Hill kit.... interesting :D I wonder how the fitment is for it, although I dont' like the rear quater panels they look bad IMO.

Last edited:
So I guess no 1 on here has those rear panels? :frown: Im gonna have to call Vis and ask them how many MM wider those are than stock.I dont care for the rest of the kit much since im not big on Marga Hills.

I'd like to see some more pics. I've always been a big fan of the MH style hood but never saw one that fit well.

Last edited:
honestly i would not recommend gettin this rear fender, more then likely have fitment issues. and the rear of the bumper with fenders are short, ive seen pictures on their site or another site. they do sell the wing it goes for 400.

Back