• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

VIS RACING New Backyard GT Hood Carbon Fiber for 91-01 NSX

good question....is it a do it yourself project or must be fitted and what not...leave it to the professionals?

brandon

$125 shipping...USPS??? or would it be more for USPS? Thats the only way I can recieve mail

Hi, all you guys have to do, is a direct-bolt on affair. Just remove the stock hood, and the stock latch piece and Bolt it on the new hood, id say the most is 30min, of coruse have someone else to help you put it on to align it correctly.

It's $125 for trucking Freight, thats the only way to ship it. USPS will not take it. Thank you

chris

will you be able to ship it to Sydney Australia ? if so how much ?
thanks

NSXan, i dont think i have a problem shipping it to austrailia, the problem is ho w much ahhaa, i will check on you for tommorrow.

92NSx, it does come witha warranty for clear coat or any manufacturer defects, i have test fit this hood on my car and with 3 employees here personal opinion wise, the fitment was second to none. I didnt notice any unusal gaps anywhere. If the hood comes cracked or anything like that, our freight comapny insures everything.

chris

thank you for that :smile:
just suggestion maybe if u can try BAX global I heard they are good, but its up to you whatever its easier for you

thanks again

I want one, can you send it to Florida !
my engine goes in this week and need the hood ASAP.
Thanks
Joe

hey decon, yes we do have them ion stock and ready to be shipped. It will take 5-7 days via trucking service. thank you

nsx still looking for global shipping ill keep you tuned in

chris

Chris, please check PM

thanks

hmm, I'm still waiting for shipping cost :rolleyes:
I hope I can get the answer soon, can't wait . . . .

Decon said:
Got my hood today, it looks great !!
Thanks for your help.

How's the fitment and do you have some detailed pics of it on your car?

Will be installing it this week, will take some photos and post them. I did not want to show my car untill it was finished, but what the heck. see ya soon.

Were you able to use the oem latch?

http://www.visracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2911

ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating, that will allow the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and above. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods have a tight carbon weave, rolled edges, and one piece undersiding. Make sure when purchasing a ViS hood, look for the ViS Authenticity Badge.
-Hood pins are required. Intended for OFF ROAD use only.

Back