Vin check please!

Hey all, my first post here, and hopefully I have many more. I've been researching these cars for a number of months now and have found the car that I am ready to pull the trigger on. The mileage was listed as exempt on the title which initially freaked me out a bit, but after doing some research it seems that florida exempts mileages on titles after 10 years. Sounds crazy to me personally. However, the car is well documented and all the service records have been kept. If one of you all could run the carfax on this car I would greatly appreciate this!

Regards,
Phillip Brown

Last edited:
Welcome.

Edit your post, remove the vin and run the carfax yourself. You may have unknowingly flagged that vin, and possibly may get someone's carfax account shut down when they unknowingly run a carfax for themselves.

requesting from others to give you for free what they payed for, is something the for profit sites such as carfax and the like frown upon,they moniter car sites like this one..

Why would I if I thought people were running them for other people for free? Why even post this?^

Last edited:
Why would I if I thought people were running them for other people for free? Why even post this?^

Read the sticky at the top of the forum.

Pqbrown, my suggestions to you in your purchase of an NSX is to do a serious deep dive into this site. There is a wealth of information and everyone is very helpful.....my experience is this is a very active site. Prime members can be a tough bunch sometimes (especially if it has be discussed frequently before) so wear thick skin and don't worry about it. You'll learn what is not cool to ask on this site (e.g. please run me a carfax) whether intentional or not. I have respect for just about all primers and every view is just that, their view, but it's always your call. If your posting so far has you discouraged, don't be, after all, they're just a bunch of "dudes" from across the state and around the world.

So what to buy, what year, mileage, service records..all information discussed before and available by using the search feature. Good luck in your purchase.

My apologies to all. After reading the sticky, which I hadn't even noticed, I know that I messed up! I have been a member of many great car forums, and understand that each one has its own nuances to it, but all of them are very helpful to the enthusiast of a particular car. I'll let you all know how this car checks out.

My apologies to all. After reading the sticky, which I hadn't even noticed, I know that I messed up! I have been a member of many great car forums, and understand that each one has its own nuances to it, but all of them are very helpful to the enthusiast of a particular car. I'll let you all know how this car checks out.

I'm not saying you are cheap or anything but in my own mind I'd rather run my own report so that I'm certain and clear as to the cars history.

I know of someone who relied on a friend running a Autocheck report for him and the car ended up being a crash victim back in 2007. Had he just spent the $44.95 on a Carfax or his own Autocheck it would have maybe prevented him from buying the car in the first place.

But honestly you'll find the Wiki section of NSX Prime good reading and exciting at the same time. The stickies help too...:wink:

Back