Video from SCS Ferrari Day.

:biggrin: "NSX ass". I do like my NSX's ass.

Yeah its funny. EVERYTIME I go on a cruise with other NSX's and I look at our cars from behind I think to myself .... man, these cars DO have sexy rear ends. So I thought that comment was funny.

I've always thought the smooth trunk lid going down under the little wing looks like a flat abdomen between hip bones. Check it out. :smile:

So who is gonna take vid this time around :biggrin:?

i'm doing my best to get a videographer with me to take some footage.:wink:

My nephew will be joining me again and Im sure he won't mind taking video. However, his only request is that you give him a ride on your NSX. :biggrin:

Excellent. I wonder if anyone has a better camera than mine for him?

@Ron -- Come through for us buddy! Different angles would be sweet. Then Gail can really put his producer magic to work!

if we're gonna do video for this...

next time around...i suggest we round up as many video cameras we can, haha.... my advice as i have taken film/video during my college years is to use the same format and type of video for all to achieve that movie look. hence, nsxs gone wild... i would like to use my camera's video capabilities, however, since it's in 1080p HD at 30fps it'd be hard to get that same result from let's say another persons HD camcorder or camera, unless it's all the same. if anything...all we need is TWO video cars to get the angles. also incorporating sound and music is nice during the post processing, would be a definite. wish i had a g5 mac tower to work on some of these. damn i miss my video days!

my Nikon d90 shoots multiple 5 minute 1080i HD Videos up to 8Gb card. Both ours should be suffice.

i just have to find someone to take video for me now....:redface:

Back