Video: Charlotte Doing The Dance Of Death At Hocking Hiils

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
The Hocking Hills Loop is considered by Car & Driver magazine to be one of the best drives in America. Here is Charlotte doing what she does best on a counter clockwise run of the loop. Enjoy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MU16J9jcLBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
It almost looked like a Dance of Death at the 4:45 mark, whooa! Great road, nice vid!

Crossing the double yellow is certainly not what I would call good driving.

Hey genius, if you have clear view a few hundred feet of the road ahead and no intersections, it is certainly ok to hit your apexes. If you look at my Dragon vids, the yellow is almost never crossed as each virtually every turn is a blind one.

Great idea to film the loop counter clockwise. Cool to see me leading the pack in the clockwise group! Nice to meet you this week

The counterclockwise direction was definitely much better, thanks for the recommendation Hugh. Driving multiple laps on the one sunny day we had was a highlight of NSXPO!

Cool video Hugh, thanks for sharing.

Hey genius, if you have clear view a few hundred feet of the road ahead and no intersections, it is certainly ok to hit your apexes. If you look at my Dragon vids, the yellow is almost never crossed as each virtually every turn is a blind one.

I guess if I were on the Dragon heading in the opposite direction your "ALMOST NEVER" would concern me.

Back