Very Impressive NSX!

It may be tuned and worked on by factor-x. But I'm not sure if thats their fastest car. Sorry for the horrible picture but the silver nsx is Factor-x's pride and joy. It beat the black one on the right by quite a bit. Both are simply amazing to see in person.

nsxracecrap.jpg

It may be tuned and worked on by factor-x. But I'm not sure if thats their fastest car. Sorry for the horrible picture but the silver nsx is Factor-x's pride and joy. It beat the black one on the right by quite a bit. Both are simply amazing to see in person.

Ahh touche! The Seamless Silver may be the monster right now, but just wait. The black one is getting seriously modified and I think it will be quite impressive. I think it will take the Seamless Silver both on the 1/4 and on the track. :wink:

Well it depends which black NSX you are talking about. I think at one time they had 3 black NSX's. Both of those NSX's in the picture belonged to Factor X or Factor X employees.

Fast NSX's in Vegas FTW. :biggrin:

Tell me about it. At any given meet we'll have 3-4 boosted cars pushing anywhere from 450 whp to 700 whp!

nsxracecrap.jpg

Ahh touche! The Seamless Silver may be the monster right now, but just wait. The black one is getting seriously modified and I think it will be quite impressive. I think it will take the Seamless Silver both on the 1/4 and on the track. :wink:
I belive the silver one is now the Seamless car and the black one is the new unlimited car.

Keep in mind, the Silver Seamless car is their full interior daily-driver, the Unlimited car is going to be a purpose built racecar :biggrin:

heard of a 1200HP Twin Turbo (racing spec) NSX here on prime would love to see that one in action!

Back