• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vendor reviews Science of Speed and Dali

Recently I purchased products from Science of Speed and Dali Racing, the following is a review of the customer service and products purchased.

1. Science of Speed: I recently purchased a Taitec GT Competition Exhaust from Chris Wilson. Chris was easy to deal with and very patient with all my e-mail questions.

The exhaust is everything and more than Chris describes. The quality is excellent, the sound quality is refined, and installation was easy (1/2 $30.00 installed by my tech). If you want quality sound and not just loud noise this system is for you.

2. Dali Racing, I purchased a cup holder / club radio holder from Mark. I love the quality of this product, it was better than I expected. Solid metal, the engineering of this product is top notch. Mark was quick to respond to my inquiry. In fact, I received the package sooner than expected(USPS next day).

These are my personal experiences with these two vendors in September 2001.
Rich

------------------
Live Free or Die

Back