VeilSide Andrew Evolution V

Zanardi 0

Suspended
I'm thinking of getting the VeilSide Evo V for my NSX replacing my VOlk GT-C....woundering anyone here have them on their NSX, if so please let me know what you think, lots of pics and cost ? Many thanks
-Aaron

Aaron,

evoV.jpg

Nice wheel, but with that design, you might have to go with an 18/19 inch setup. I can't seem to find 17 inch sizes.

http://www.veilside.com/veilsideusa/evoV.htm

Also, retailer choices may be limited.

-Randy

Randy...I've talk to Thomas at PANN Motorsport... He say they do make 17x8 and 18x10.....what do you think of the design?
-Aaron

nzo-who said:
Randy...I've talk to Thomas at PANN Motorsport... He say they do make 17x8 and 18x10.....what do you think of the design?
-Aaron
Design looks nice (but I'm still a fan of exposed lug nuts :) ), and if Thomas says he can get a 17x8 wheel for you, even better. I would like to see how the front wheel with a shallow offset will look. Heck, I even doubt the rear will look as deep as the picture.

D'Ecosse said:
Looks exactly like Works Equip design
Hmmm, maybe that's why I think it looks good, right D'Ecosse? :p

Malibu Rapper said:
I got a quote of $4094.50 total just for the wheels at SuperAutobacs.

19x10 = $1070 each
18x8 = $830 each
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
First OFF!!! never buy rims at superAUTOBAC....the prices there are CARZY. I was quoted for the same set up at $2500 out the door but I think you can do better if you really call around.
-Aaron

Zanardi 0 said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
First OFF!!! never buy rims at superAUTOBAC....the prices there are CARZY. I was quoted for the same set up at $2500 out the door but I think you can do better if you really call around.
-Aaron

I figured SuperAutobacs would be on the high side but I didn't think it would be $1500 more. Where did you get a quote of $2500 out the door?

wheels i am looking for

Im writting this in a drunk state of mind while listenting to some tekno, any ways i love these wheels, where cn i buy them for a good price. I want 17's in the front with 18's in ths back, so i can slam the shit our of it. Im not interested in racing, just turning heads, oh and i put a deposit on a red ferrari modena, dont tell my wife, our house isn't finished.

Thanks in advance for the info, im gonna pass out now.

Back