Value on '95 Red ???

Originally posted by akydakyx:
nsx2F1, i posted 40k for turn key, needs nothing. that means very good condition, clean title, good tires, services done and current, good paint, clean title, yada, yada. what makes you think you should get one at 35?

what you described is a best in the world example 95 for 35? what planet do you live on?

[This message has been edited by akydakyx (edited 24 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by akydakyx (edited 24 September 2002).]

Don't forget your reply uhhh.....22 posts ago. A member asked for a 95 in excellent condition with 14k miles.

And your answer was 35-40k. You said that $40k is for "turn key" car. Now I offer you to find me the same car for $35k WITHOUT all the major services. Am I missing something?

Now who lives on what planet?
My offer still stands for you, newbie.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by NSX2F1 (edited 24 September 2002).]

Ha, ha, I wish I lived in the US. Even with the difference in purchasing power between US and Canadian currencies, NSX prices up here seem to be out of line. I just looked at a Victoria dealer's 1995 NSX with 22,000 kms (14,000 miles), and they're asking $88,000 ($57,000 USD). Wow. I'll never get one at these prices. I've been interested in the NSX for 5-6 years now, but I'm actually in a position to purchase one now. However, the prices for mid-mileage 92's don't appear to have dropped much more than a few thousand dollars in those 5-6 years. This car is a bloody investment if you ask me--at least here in BC.

Getting back to the original question, which was what you should offer on it.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
A fair price is probably somewhere around $45-48K, which takes into account the extremely low mileage. Deduct $1200 if the timing belt and water pump hasn't been done, another $1000 if it hasn't had 30K/60K service.

I would ask about what maintenance has been done, and offer $3K less than the bottom of the range specified here, after any deductions based on the maintenance. Expect to negotiate upwards from there.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Getting back to the original question, which was what you should offer on it.

I would ask about what maintenance has been done, and offer $3K less than the bottom of the range specified here, after any deductions based on the maintenance. Expect to negotiate upwards from there.

I bought a mint red/black "96" T with 16,000 miles about 4 months ago for $45,000. I could'nt find any year "T" with low miles that was selling for 35-40k. Any decent "91" with low miles will go for about 30-32k.

------------------
Wayne

[This message has been edited by kingsnsx (edited 24 September 2002).]

The car has had recent dealer service (lub. belt check etc.) done but not the 30/60 service. So i offered him 42k for the car. He sounds reluctant since his asking price was 48k, but he said he'll consider it.

que sera sera....

Hi 8000RPM,
no, I haven't.
I'll come next month. Are you going to come? How many people usually come to the monthly meeting?

I'll see you there
smile.gif

I've attended two this year, and I've seen between 10~16 NSXs show up (sometimes even 996 turbos like last time). Some of us have occasionally brought our M3s (Number9 and I)
wink.gif

At the last meeting we had all three superchargers represented (Gruppe M / CTSC / BBSC).

Gerry Johnson (monster turbo) has indicated that he may show up this month, so I will definitely be there!!!

Hope to meet you there.

Originally posted by Lud:

You would be lucky to get much more than $20k selling a very clean low-mile '91 NSX to a dealer.
[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 24 September 2002).]

I will gladly pay over $20k for very clean low-mile 91 NSX's!
biggrin.gif
You just gotta find the right dealers.

[This message has been edited by ck (edited 25 September 2002).]

Wow, that's a long drive since I am in Millbrae. I am not in the mood driving that long. I will have to pass on this.

Probably Romeo or you want to set up another group
meeting at another time like last month?

Back