Valet respect for NSX's

If there is one group that likes my NSX it is valet's. And I never want to valet but they will pull a murcielago and park my NSX up front, no joke. I think a lot of these guys own a japanes car or a Honda and the NSX is king in their book. I cannot believe the spots I get. Like right in front of the door and they say "just park it here. no charge". I get tremendous respect from Valet's.

yeah why do you LOL

- - - Updated - - -

And what is going on with your exhaust?

Maybe it's just the pic... It looks like the tip is missing? I see a little pipe in there. Is it just the pic?

Nice looking NSX Is this an 04?

Hey the 05 club!! How do you like the Comptech? Is it the newer genII exhaust?

Much of the time when I pull into a valet, I ask if I can park it and they almost always say yes - and put me in a prime up front spot. I was at the Hilton in Minneapolis for the 11 Who Care event and they moved a new Aston DB9 to put me up front...and let me park it. I tip those guys huge.

I valeted my NSX last week and the owner of this restaurant must have come out to look at my car which was parked up front. He later came to my table and had a 5 minute conversation about the new NSX coming out. Bought my wife and I a round of drinks.

Benefits of owning an NSX in 2013!

Back