• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Valentine 1 Radar Detector

I have an excellent condition V1 radar detector removed from a 2002 NSX with 14k miles. It powered up and was working when I removed it the other day, does not come with anything else. PayPal and shipping extra (although shipping should be very cheap).

$200 Shipped + PayPal fees.

38833625105_4047a38dd5_c.jpg

38833624705_ccdf1aaa84_c.jpg

Last edited:
Just so you know, a new one with everything included costs $399. Yours is out of date and needs a $79 upgrade to bring it to current defense status and you want $300. I think you need to reduce your price to make it more attractive to someone like me.

The serial number is visible in the picture. That's how I know it needs the update.

True. Must've missed it. If not recently bought, all of them need to be updated.

GLWS

It's not a requirement that you get it updated.

Serial Number 7940231091

Your V1 does not have Junk-K Fighter

We recommend that you UPGRADE. Junk-K Fighter eliminates most of the nuisance false alarms caused by lane-change warning systems in some newer cars. Customer satisfaction is very high with this feature.

According to their website the $79 update provides this, some could live without it.

It's not a requirement that you get it updated.

According to their website the $79 update provides this, some could live without it.
Tell me you're joking. Do you know the rate I'm encountering vehicles with radar based lane assist? It's crazy annoying and update is necessary for any sane person.

Last edited:
Tell me you're joking. Do you know the rate I'm encountering vehicles with radar based lane assist? It's crazy annoying and is necessary for any sane person.

If you can't live without it, then update. Thanks for the free bumps.

I recently updated mine and it made a big difference on false alarms. Plus you get all new cords, mounts and adapters along with the upgrade. Good value. You get a new unit and new goodies for lower price than buying a new unit from scratch.

I’ll give you another “free bump”. The V1 is “useless” without the update. The new cars caused mine to go off continuously on my commute to work until I updated.

Thanks for feedback and bumps, guys.

As [MENTION=31071]texmorales[/MENTION] stated, this is still a great value for those looking to save $100 on what is essentially a new unit (after the upgrade).

Bump, I’ll include the PayPal fees, so it’s $200 shipped to the lower 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just to be sure, this does or does not include the power cords and power adapter?

Just to be sure, this does or does not include the power cords and power adapter?

This does not include the power cord, only what's pictured. However, a user posted above that if you upgrade through Valentine, you'll get all new cords, mounts and adapters as well.

sent PM

Back