• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Used & Refurbished parts @ A.S. Motorsport

Hello everyone,

As many of you know we have large stock of used NSX parts.
From both Honda & Acura models NA1 & NA2!

From engines, transmissions and interiors to body panels.

Note, we are currently out of stock on front bumpers
We currently also only have C30A engines and 5MT transmissions.

We also have refurbished parts,

• Alternators
  • Starters
  • Brake calipers, cylinders , etc
  • Aircon. parts

E-mail, call, or pm me part request.
we ship world wide!

Note, we are based in Europe so keep in mind that certain parts might be expensive in shipping to the US.

speedo's & wheelin'...

Off-&-on, I've been looking for the following things:

- a JDM/Euro 200mph speedo'... :p

- a JDM NSX OEM steering-wheel w/ center-spoke Momo embossing ("H" airbag not necessary)... :cool:

- a JDM NSX Type-S steering wheel (Momo Zagato)! It's also spec'd on Alfa Romeo SZ, so that may be a source... :D

Last edited:
Any speedo that is 200mph (I know Spoon offered one, among others) I'd be interested in. Wasn't there a 320km speedo also?
USDM = 180 MPH
JDM = 180KMH
EDM = 280KMH
CDM = MPH/KMH 180/280?
UKDM = 180 MPH (need to confirm that one, iirc a CDM cluster)
Spoon = 300KMH
NSX-R = 300KMH
GurppeM = 320KMH

I recall there also being a Ritmo or I's impact 320 KMH

FIY 320km/h = 200MPH

would this overlay match the OEM tach. gauge?

I came across this: http://www.passionauto.co.uk/products/lockwood-black-speedo-dial-for-honda-nsx-(cruise-control).html

0KJ9H.jpg

Other:

vRT3B.jpg

Sudesh's...

qRNfL.jpg

Hi,

the EDM is marked up to 300km/h, but the last number shown is 280 :wink:

Nuno
Correct but I don't want to confuse people, all Honda KM/H are marked 20km higher than the number shown, for example most 240km gauges will read till 250

Thoughts on this... :confused:

I'd be very interested in 200mph speedo which would match the existing speedo/tach dispay (font/text). Toss in some shift-lights... *swoon* :p

Thx... :D
That's what i'm looking in to.

Pic you sent won't work on a NSX it's missing the cruise control light

Last edited:
it's on ebay & that thru that website...

That's what i'm looking in to.

Pic you sent won't work on a NSX it's missing the cruise control light...
Yups- there are apparently (2) versions offered. And if I'm not mistaken, NSXPrime & NSXCB member UK-based NSX owner Sudesh has done this mod w/ presumably the same speedo overlay offering.

If it fits properly, filters the light w/o compromise, doesn't contrast in-appearance from the tach (and other gauges) by looking like an add-on... this is something I may further look into. Obviously a concern of mine would be installing it w/o messing up the speedo needle! :eek:

Yups- there are apparently (2) versions offered. And if I'm not mistaken, NSXPrime & NSXCB member UK-based NSX owner Sudesh has done this mod w/ presumably the same speedo overlay offering.

If it fits properly, filters the light w/o compromise, doesn't contrast in-appearance from the tach (and other gauges) by looking like an add-on... this is something I may further look into. Obviously a concern of mine would be installing it w/o messing up the speedo needle! :eek:
I hope to hear from a manufacturer this week.

Okay I've looked in to this with a dial manufacturer.
A custom speedo face reading 200 MPH,

A 10 person GB = $70

But there is the issue of face color and illumination difference with the other gauges.
It would require a full set of faces to get rid of that issue.

Were they able to reattach the speedo needle though?

Back