Used rear windshield

Having managed to break the rear, heated, flip-up glass on my '94 and holding $1,000 deductible which is right around the cost of a new replacement, I'd like to find a used glass. Has anyone guidance for me?
Bob

A magnificent automobile. Congratulations! You're a brave and clever guy. Why Lexan? Weight?

Yes I'm interested in the glass. I was hoping you were in the NE where I travel a good deal but let's not give up. Let me know the price of the glass then we can look into how to get it here safely.
Bob

"A magnificent automobile. Congratulations! You're a brave and clever guy. Why Lexan? Weight?"

Roof/hatch scoop.

Yes I'm interested in the glass. I was hoping you were in the NE where I travel a good deal but let's not give up. Let me know the price of the glass then we can look into how to get it here safely.
Bob

$300 for the glass

Let me know...

coolnsx said:
I'd guess he's in Appleton :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yup, Half way between Milwaukee and Green Bay. I can PM you an axact address if you want.

Jeff

Espritman said:
Let's go ahead and plan on the purchase. I will be travelling to Chicago in May and can take a side trip to Appleton. Now to determine how I will get it on the airplane with me.

I have one here in MD. I will check with my glass guy to make sure its still ok.(he has it)
Mike
410-707-5304

Back