Urgent!

DAL needs a 3rd gear short gear, (not the whole set) today. Were doing a final install this evening before we head to Ohio, and the part that came in from Acura is for a 6-speed, not a 5-speed. Tomorrow is too late… please help if you can, we will replace with new parts if you have a day to wait.

I Can Help

Rob - I am fairly certain I have what you need.

I crunched my tranny back in March and ordered a full set of shorties from Comptech. I could've ordered just the gear I needed through SoS from Japan, but that would've been a two week wait.

After the rebuild I just put all the used parts in a box under the work bench in my garage, so I don't know exactly what is in the box.....gears, bearings, synchro rings, etc.

Since I do not know exactly what the 3rd gear is (do you need main shaft or counter shaft?) I'll just send you everything and you can sort through what you need.

We will settle up later.....I'm in no hurry.

Rather than a reply here, send me an e-mail or a PM via PRIME with your address to where you want the stuff sent to. I have your number but it will be an hour before I can get to it.

Nice work Andy!

Back