Urgent: Source needed for Volk GT-C hubcentric rings and lugs

Sig

Experienced Member
Anyone know of a place that would be able to ship rings and lugs out right away?

The place I bought my wheels from forgot to ship them with my wheels and I can't seem to get in contact with them. My car is almost complete and the engine needs to be broken in before next weekend, however there is no way to drive the car even with my old wheels because they don't clear the new brakes.

This is so frustrating, I double checked with these guys ahead of time to make sure they packed everything together. Despite their assurances, it still happened. Normally, I would not care but I am flying out to Vegas on Wed. to drive the car.

Any ideas besides de-installing the big brakes and putting on the old tires?

hey jason. Try mackin industries.(www.mackinindustries.com) The only problem is that they only have the rings in plastic nowadays. I also contacted www.tires.com and supposedly, they have the metal rings for the volk wheel sizes but I have not ordered them yet. Dali may have some in stock also but they are also plastic. I don't like the plastic ones because their fit is somewhat loose.

If you are just doing regular driving around, you can probably just get away with not using the rings though not recommended.

Thanks for the input guys. The owner of the shop that took sold me the wheels just called a minute ago. He is gong to check his shop tomorrow morning for the box that contains these parts. If it's there he will Fedex it out Tuesday morning. If the parts are not in his shop, he will have Mackin Fedex the parts to Vegas. Either way, it looks like Wed morning is the soonest they will get there.

Hopefully, we will have enough time to fully break in the car and tune it for next weekends events.

Dont you hate it when stuff like that happens. I hope it gets there in time.

On the other hand, Man, thats gotta be exciting. Knowing your car is finished. I hope it exceeds all your expectations.

Back