• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Urgent care : Socal

MOD...If this post doesnt belong here you can remove/delete it...I figuered since its in Socal i would post it in this section

Hello,
just wanted to let everyone in socal area know that i opened up an urgent care not that long ago...please spread the word if anyone is sick and needs to see a doctor...we take all major insurances...very very short wait times...any and all help is appreciated in spreading the word.

we are located on 17th and newport blvd
131 E. 17th street
Costa Mesa, Ca 92627

M-F 8am-8pm
Sat & Sun 9am-5pm
open holidays

Zaid

Xurgentcare.com

frontview_zps4a67fa87.jpg

frontsideview_zps41632899.jpg

front-lobby_zpsa9a5e5fb.jpg

lobbywithoutstem_zps95ba40c8.jpg

reception_zps14ee7118.jpg
exam-room_zpsb095fbf8.jpg

procedure-room_zpsaf21da33.jpg

floorviewreception_zps67aef9f2.jpg

Good on you man. Knew you were working night and day on this. Now that it's up and open, any chance you'll come out and play a little more often?

Zaid,
Does your clinic do yearly checkup/physical exam/blood test for diabete or cholesterol or the like?
Thanks.

Your place looks great, Zaid! It should definitely be seen with the good looking red exterior. I wish you great success with it.

Last edited:
Congratulations Zaid!
My wife (who is the NSX owner in this family) looks after about 75 employees and is always looking for a good urgent care facility in Costa Mesa. PM me your number and I will have her call you to arrange a visit to your facility.

I recommend this place as well, not only is Z a good guy his facility is top notch.

Thanks for the compliments
its been a labor of love tearing this place down and rebuilding it with my vision in mind.
I havent had time to come out to the meets because i work 12 hour days 7days a week..my last day off was august 26, 2012..LOL...but hey atleast i have a job....ok maybe not since i havent had a pay check since OCT 2011...LOL.
Anyways i hope to see some of you guys at the monthly meet this coming fall when i find a little time to relax

Zaid

Last edited:
Thank you
Pm'd you

z
Congratulations Zaid!
My wife (who is the NSX owner in this family) looks after about 75 employees and is always looking for a good urgent care facility in Costa Mesa. PM me your number and I will have her call you to arrange a visit to your facility.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah yeah wheteverrs...u been saying that since last june
jk.

stop by and lets get some lunch at santa monica seafood...u know how to get a hold of me

Zaid

i still need to stop by and visit you! hahahaha. haven't seen you since forever!

I've been BUSYY working and school!! Oh, by the way, if you need any parts for your nsx or other cars let me know, I'll give you my employee discount. I work at O'reillys on Brookhurst and Warner (in front of Sam's Club). I hooked up Les(LMR) with 3 cases of Mobil 1 oil hahaha. My next day off I swear I'll come and visit! :smile:

Back