• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior *Update* Airbag for '91-'99 Now Including Steering Wheel & Lowered Price

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
This was Charlotte's original airbag. I replaced it with a JDM Honda logo'd one shortly after Charlotte adopted me in late 2003. This original one has been in my closet ever since.

The P/N of this airbag is 77800-SL0-A82 (you can see it imprinted on one of the pics.)

The original P/N has been superseded by P/N 06770-SL0-A82ZB which is available in the Honda parts channels. If you Google the new part number you'll see that all of the usual suspects sell it for around $1,300.00. (it lists for slightly less than $2k)

*Update* 8/8/24*

The steering wheel that this airbag was originally attached to, originally on my NSX, is now offered here as well. When I bought my JDM airbag I forgot that it was already attached to its own perforated steering wheel.

That being said, I am now offering BOTH the steering wheel and the airbag for $650.00 including shipping to the lower 48.

NSX Airbag 01.jpg

NSX Airbag 02.jpg

NSX Airbag 03.jpg

Steering Wheel 1.jpg

Steering Wheel 2.jpg

Steering Wheel 3.jpg

Steering Wheel 4.jpg

Steering Wheel 5.jpg

Image1.jpg

Last edited:
Back