Unofficial NSX "Look Back" Thread

We all have look back syndrome, I decided to snap a pic today.

IMAG0149.jpg

I have to start carrying my g/fs camera all the time now since I atleast look back once. After I park.

I literally look at it in my garage daily, mind you my garage is detached from my house so no need to go in there at all, Lol

I take a photo every time I park it somewhere other than home...:smile:

Snapped with the iphone the other day. Man does it look like a toy car next to that minivan. :tongue:

83423d26.jpg

There's normally 2 rules for me, never leave the car under the sun, and park as far as I can, so, lazy bastards would be discouraged anyways to walk that far.

I always look back or come back, and this are my unlucky bits, well, some few samples ... seems like guys with trucks love to get a bit close, well, this is Florida! LOL

===

Seriously? WTF? I am by the end of the f****g parking @ the mall yo, in this occasion, I made sure to leave a note saying how "nice" he was:

IMG_1207.jpg

really?:

IMG_0028.jpg

no comments:

IMG_3783.jpg

not bad:

IMG_3695.jpg

Oscar

funny you post that one pic up oscar, i was at that resort that weekend and i happened to spot your car and had the same reaction when i saw that HUGE truck. a real WTF moment.

swear im not stalking you, just a right place right time kind of thing.

I find this happening alot to. i park at the end of the lot where there are no cars, i come out and there is usually a truck or car parked beside me :confused:.....i'm guessing these guys are doing it on purpose just to get a glance of the car :mad:

funny you post that one pic up oscar, i was at that resort that weekend and i happened to spot your car and had the same reaction when i saw that HUGE truck. a real WTF moment.

swear im not stalking you, just a right place right time kind of thing.

Hahaha how awesome that is, small world ha?? yeah, that GIANT truck was so funny, specially since I parked far away, where no one was really parking @ all lol .. never fails, it really cracks me up!

DSC09415.jpg

Stay safe my friend!

Oscar

Back