Unobtainium Key... Can it be polished?

I just got the coveted "Titanium Key of NSX glory" for my birthday just recently.. and there are a few tarnished marks near the NSX logo... can I use regular metal polish to remove this? It might just be scratches its hard to tell...:confused:

I just got the coveted "Titanium Key of NSX glory" for my birthday just recently.. and there are a few tarnished marks near the NSX logo... can I use regular metal polish to remove this? It might just be scratches its hard to tell...:confused:

Hey enkrypt3d !!

How 'About Do a Lil' Somethin' Like This ... ?!? ;)

DSCN0253.jpg

nsx2nd2darknsx.jpg

hehehe (Yes, this is my Key) :tongue: :biggrin: Congrats! on getting The KEY!! Awesome Birthday Present!

Hey enkrypt3d !!

How 'About Do a Lil' Somethin' Like This ... ?!? ;)

DSCN0253.jpg

nsx2nd2darknsx.jpg

hehehe (Yes, this is my Key) :tongue: :biggrin: Congrats! on getting The KEY!! Awesome Birthday Present!

haha thats cool! thx!! I'm hesitant to even use it... its so gorgeous! But I guess I'm just another one of those NSX nut jobs :tongue: I eat drink and sleep NSX :rolleyes: lol

haha thats cool! thx!! I'm hesitant to even use it... its so gorgeous! But I guess I'm just another one of those NSX nut jobs :tongue: I eat drink and sleep NSX :rolleyes: lol

LoL... As am I, but so far... so good.... Appearance + Functionality = NSX * ;)

p.s. Did I mention what an Awesome & *Thoughtful gift that was !! :biggrin: :)

Back