Unable to make new posts using Firefox 44

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Anyone unable to start a new thread or reply to an existing one using Firefox 44 running on Win 7 Pro 64 bit? From what I can tell the boxes to type in your text are not rendering. This is being posted using Chrome with no issues. First time I've seen this and I've used Firefox with Prime since 2003.

No one else is using Firefox and experiencing this problem? I just tried again in Firefox 44.0.2 for Windows and the box to type in the body of a message is still not rendering. This post is being sent using Chrome.

You can try selecting a different editor on the site. Go to http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions and scroll down towards the bottom for "Miscellaneous" and you'll see three options for message editor interface. Try the other two.

Hey Lud,
I've tried all 3 options and the same thing happens each time. The border for the reply text box appears for a moment then disappears. I have so many add-ons in Firefox it could be anything from a Flash saver to an Ad Blocker. I'll just use a different browser for the time being and check back occasionally as new Firefox updates get released.

I've had various problems with Firefox and Prime for several versions now. Usually if I select one of the more advanced post options, it works.
More annoying though is that the back button doesn't work unless I right-click on it.

I'm just now able to post using Firefox, after the better part of a Month.
Oh, and I tried the settings changes too......to no avail.
I guess the last iteration of FF just wouldn't work with this particular Forum.

I'm glad to be back, just in time for Spring :cool:

Brian

This remains fluid. With the current (you know, for the next few hours) version of FireFox, the back button is working again, and I can post as long as I select Go Advanced.

Still no joy using Firefox 45.0.1 using any of the 3 message editor options and after clearing cache and all cookies. This post being made using Chrome.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Restarting Firefox 45.0.1 in Safe Mode (all add-ins disabled) is allowing me to see the editor text box post. Now it's just a matter of disabling add-ins one by one until the culprit is found.

Back