Type-S badge?

lol thanks guys!

Mike - yea dude I'm in the process of updating the front end - I'm a total poser since I only have the rear updated and not the front ... what has the world come to?! :biggrin:

I think you should put whatever you want on the car if it makes you happy. It's your car and you should be allowed to do whatever you want with it. The "poser" argument makes no sense to me because people put 02+ and NSX-R bits on their 91's all the time and everyone fawns over the change. But, slap a Type S badge on the same car and those same poeple call you a poser? Dosen't make sense. I personally think the Type S is a cool mod, since it is so rare, as almost everyone does NSX-R instead. Personally, I would only use a Type S badge if i had at least one actual Type S mod on my car, but that's just me. I say have at it and have fun!

I think you should put whatever you want on the car if it makes you happy. It's your car and you should be allowed to do whatever you want with it. The "poser" argument makes no sense to me because people put 02+ and NSX-R bits on their 91's all the time and everyone fawns over the change. But, slap a Type S badge on the same car and those same poeple call you a poser? Dosen't make sense. I personally think the Type S is a cool mod, since it is so rare, as almost everyone does NSX-R instead. Personally, I would only use a Type S badge if i had at least one actual Type S mod on my car, but that's just me. I say have at it and have fun!

+1! Thanks man! I'm enjoying it! :biggrin:

Looks good man, i like it :cool:

Darn it, i am going with a bunch of R goodies so guess i'm a poser too :biggrin:

Mike

803e7c46.jpg

Don't know about the Z but i just found a cool jp site that has a bunch of part lists. Don't know if there all correct but it shows a few type S parts including shift boots and different front emblems for the S.

Door emblem shows 75736-SL0-J21 for the type S.

Mike

Don't know about the Z but i just found a cool jp site that has a bunch of part lists. Don't know if there all correct but it shows a few type S parts including shift boots and different front emblems for the S.

Door emblem shows 75736-SL0-J21 for the type S.

Mike

FYI these are available though US dealers, despite having a "J" prefix. List is $23.25.

looks no different than regular nsx door badges?

Back