• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Type R bumper,battery undertrays group buy

DF is having a group Buy on the bumper undertray package.
the front bumper under tray is FRP or carbon and the battery undertray is aluminum. We have it all in stock will ship out with in 3 Business days from paid order. Guaranteed. prices are 550.00 for both trays either Gen same price shipping is 80.00 us. for Hawaii and international PM me for your shipping price .. For carbon fiber under trays add 125.00

List prices are 350.00 frp bumper undertray
500.00 carbon fiber undertray
350.00 aluminum Type R tray
the aluminum undertray does come with fins
all hardware and instruction included.

please refer to this link for pictures.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90925

1.sold paid
2.sold paid
3.sold paid
4.sold waiting for payment
5.closed
6.closed
7.closed
8.closed
9.closed
10.closed

This group buy is officially closed

Last edited:
I got some pictures of both trays put together. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 100_4326.jpg
    100_4326.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_4325.jpg
    100_4325.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_4329.jpg
    100_4329.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 219
Damn, you guys are determined to drain my bank account! :tongue: These two are on my list, too but I've got to wait for you to ship my existing order before I order these from you.

Awesome deal, though!

Sam & Erick,

I have pm'd you both wishing to buy these items but still await reply.

Is there a product or stock issue? Please let me know as not knowing or receiving any info is worse.

regards, Paul

Will this fit pre-'02's?

Will this fit pre-'02's?

Yes, you want the first gen undertray for pop-up models. Its what I'm ordering. The battery tray is replica OEM and fits all models.

HTH

Sam, Thanx for the pm, you have response with couple of questions then we should be set to go! :smile:

regards, Paul

Hey guys this group buy will expire by this sunday so place your order asap after sunday you need to contact SOS to purchase.

Hi Sam,

PM sent, please confirm shipping date.

regards, Paul

After some search .... dah, found the answers to my PM sent yesterday and e-mail follow up today at DF's website. Now, what coupon does one enter to get the discount GB prices - or is it yet another simple feature that I couldn't see?

After some search .... dah, found the answers to my PM sent yesterday and e-mail follow up today at DF's website. Now, what coupon does one enter to get the discount GB prices - or is it yet another simple feature that I couldn't see?

actually the group buy is cheaper and that coupon had expired a while ago if you are interested in buying give me your e-mail I will have Gianina or "salesdf" on prime send you a pay pal link thanks and as of midnight last night any new orders will need to go To Science of Speed thanks again everyone have a great week

actually the group buy is cheaper and that coupon had expired a while ago if you are interested in buying give me your e-mail I will have Gianina or "salesdf" on prime send you a pay pal link thanks and as of midnight last night any new orders will need to go To Science of Speed thanks again everyone have a great week

Please check your e-mails and PM again from yesterday and the day before. And I will send you another PM since the number listed on your website is not responding either :confused:

Wanted to share some install photos......

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

Wanted to share some install photos......
Jose, can only see red crosses :confused: ... any other way of displaying these while I await the man from TNT to deliver?

Also, any tips for installation?

regards, Paul

Jose, can only see red crosses :confused: ... any other way of displaying these while I await the man from TNT to deliver?

Also, any tips for installation?

regards, Paul

Paul, should be good to go. I think somethings up with the servers. Let me know if you still cannot see them.

Send me a PM once you have them.....then I can walk you through a few tips.

-jose

Paul, should be good to go. I think somethings up with the servers. Let me know if you still cannot see them.

Send me a PM once you have them.....then I can walk you through a few tips.

-jose

Still on the red crosses, but no worries, will wait for the real things to arrive.

Thanx for the kind offer Jose, I'll pm once I've unpacked everything. I've also got my new front splitter waiting for install at the same time.

Going out for an early morning run over the weekend then I'll get the NSX up in the air, old splitter off ready and waiting :smile:

regards, Paul

Issues resolved thanks to Sam, and packaged arrived today. Will do the fitting sometime next week.

Well, not so fast. My mistake for not having read the details correctly on their website! This undertray will NOT fit without the battery undertray UNLESS one uses some yet to be dertermined brackets.

From Down Force's website:

This product can be used by itself without the battery with optional brackets (not included). The G1 version is for the retractable headlights only. This product uses the factory lip spoiler mounting, if you have an aftermarket bumper, it will likely not be compatiable with this product.

Those who purchased the G1 version without the battery undertray, how did you instal/fit the undertray? Does anyone know who sells or where one can find these "optional" brackets or did you make your own?! I have a call to DF but they were all out of the office.

Edit: I attached some pics to get a better clarification.

1) Do the highlighted holes by red arrows match with the OEM battery tray bolts (in my case 97+ battery tray though I don't believe the model year makes a difference)? If yes, there is no straight line bracket option to the undertray as the undertray's fasteners are not aligned with such holes.

2) If these are not to align with the OEM battery tray holes, what are they for? And where do the "optional" brackets originate from and get fastened to both to the undercover and to the OEM battery tray?

Last edited:
I have to credit Sam at DF for addressing this issue quickly and generously. I believe a solution will soon be available to all who may not opt for the battery undertray.

Back