Transmission Limits

Len, The clutch and diff. do not need to be used together. The clutch is about 4,ooo and the diff and misc parts is around 3,500. This does not include labor. Shad has the diff/ring&pinion at Comptech and I believe it is a direct bolt in for your 6 spd. I have less rwhp than you (433), But I had no problems whatsoever. If you are interested in this part call shad to see if I am correct and I will sell it to you. Thanks, Kip

Factor X Motorsports said:
There may be some hope, we have recently spoke with a company that may be able to produce some internals for our OEM transmission that may hold up to our abuse. We cryo and coat our tranny, it seems to give it longer life… As we had mentioned before going the 6spd route is probably not the way to go if you are making significant power.

Did you guys do this with the bearings in place on botheends of the Differential?
I am looking tosend mine out in the next 2 days and I really want to leave the bearings in place... PITA to get off and damages the races, I don't want to have to replace them... I am worried that the bearings will lose some of their fitment tolerances.... Anyone know if the bearings will be affected by Cryo treatment?
Thanks...

Kip Olson said:
Len, The clutch and diff. do not need to be used together. The clutch is about 4,ooo and the diff and misc parts is around 3,500. This does not include labor. Shad has the diff/ring&pinion at Comptech and I believe it is a direct bolt in for your 6 spd. I have less rwhp than you (433), But I had no problems whatsoever. If you are interested in this part call shad to see if I am correct and I will sell it to you. Thanks, Kip

Kip, Kipster. Kipper, Kiperoosky, PM me buddy. You are MIA and I need to talk to you about the diff and R&P that you have.

Hi Len, Sorry I did not get back to you earlier. I would want $1500 (plus shipping) for the setup. It is a bolt in according to Shad. All of the pieces are there. Let me know? I am certain I can have Shad ship it out to you right away if you are interested. You can also reach me during the day on my cell. (916) 752-5645. Thank ou, Kip Olson

Back