Trading up from 91 to 00-T

Hello everyone. Im happy to say that I just bought a 2000 NSX-T, New Formula Red with Camel interior. 11K miles, in perfect condition. I currently own a black/black 91 with 35K miles which has been in the family almost all its life. In a few days after I take some shots I am going to put my well maintained completely stock 91 on NSXprime... Does anyone want to way in on what I should ask for it? Its fully loaded (including factory phone) and has never been tracked, always garage kept, never driven in the rain... Always professionally detailed!

Eric

Congraulatioins Eric on your new 00, it sounds beautiful! Post some pics so we can all see! I'm sure you're loving the 6-speed and 3.2 motor, ahhhhh life is so good :biggrin:

PowerSlotCEO said:
Does anyone want to way in on what I should ask for it?
If it's truly as pristine as you describe, and if it has had all the scheduled maintenance performed (including timing belt and water pump), and if it is not in the snap ring range, then I would think you might get as much as $33-34K for it.

All stock? Even the brake rotors? (Just kidding... :D )

Congratulations on the new addition to your stable. Bring it to NSXPO 2005 in Phoenix!

Funny enough... last month I did the brakes and yes I used our rotors and Hawk HPS pads. What a huge difference! I still have the OE parts though so I can return it to bone stock. I had a guy that works for Acura come look at it for a friend of his. He thought it was one of the cleanest 91's he has seen in a while. It is pre-snap ring. The car was manufactured in late 1990. I will snag the VIN number for my post! Thanks everyone for your well wishes i am very excited about the new car!

E

Hey! Another Eric driving a red 2000 NSX-T (mine has the black interior)! Congrats on the upgrade!

--Eric

Back