Trade my 05 LBBP for 05 Yellow?

I saw this deal on Autotrader, 2005 Yellow/Black w/under 5k for $64,900

link here

I called to inquire about trading my 05 LBBP/Black w/14,900 miles. They called me back and said the difference would be $10,000 + taxes and fees??? :eek:

My instinct is telling me that for approximately $11,000, I should just keep my LBBP? What do you guys think???

I know it's ultimately going to be how much I'd be willing to pay to switch colors...but more importantly, I wanted to hear what you guys thought of the actual difference in price.

Thanks

Stick with the Blue bro, No brainer. Besides that Yellow one looks ratty:wink:

Just keep yours. A color change isn't worth 11k. If you really want that yellow, might as well sell yours for $55k and give someone here the chance to own an awesome LBBP 2005. Then add the 11k and get the yellow. Plus since you're not trading in a car, might even get a better deal.

I saw this deal on Autotrader, 2005 Yellow/Black w/under 5k for $64,900

link here

I called to inquire about trading my 05 LBBP/Black w/14,900 miles. They called me back and said the difference would be $10,000 + taxes and fees??? :eek:

My instinct is telling me that for approximately $11,000, I should just keep my LBBP? What do you guys think???

I agree, LBBP is a much better color.

If your set on getting the yellow, you can sell your car to BlueBat to buy the Yellow. He as been looking for another 05 LBBP for quite some time.

I can give you his number if you are interested.

I agree, LBBP is a much better color.

If your set on getting the yellow, you can sell your car to BlueBat to buy the Yellow. He as been looking for another 05 LBBP for quite some time.

I can give you his number if you are interested.

Bingo!:biggrin:

Thanks for the replies guys...I guess I needed some kind of reassurance. I'm definitely keeping LBBP.

I like yellow, but blue is gorgous! Btw, don't keep the $11,000 either, spend it on a supercharger!!! :biggrin:

I like yellow, but blue is gorgous! Btw, don't keep the $11,000 either, spend it on a supercharger!!! :biggrin:

Best advice so far. Since you considered parting w/ the $11k anyway, keep your blue and add an SC. :biggrin:

After reading the replies I don't need to add anything:biggrin:

Depends. Would you rather look cheesy (yellow) or gay (baby blue)?

You guys make it too easy. :biggrin:

LOL it should be PH Mike instead for playa hata:biggrin:

Tell the dealer to put the pipe down and kiss your arse! He'll just turn around and sell your LBBP for $64K.

Again guys thanks for the replies and support...definitely keeping LBBP :biggrin:

I found a new listing for low mileage LBBP for BlueBat if you're still looking...

link here

Who said you had to pay 10-11k difference? Hell 5k in this market is more than enough....Both colors are nice. but blue is more rare I think:confused:
You know your car and it's history, you would not want a car someone like Paris Hilton had been out trashing around town?:tongue:

Bottom Line, Keep your car!!!!!!

Your instincts should be screaming at you not do that ridiculous trade. Take the $10K and put it in Vanguard's S&P 500 Index Fund or buy 20 year Zero Coupon Munis.

I can't believe you are even considering the idea of getting rid of a LBBP! :smile:

Back