Trackmasters at The Glen - 8/30 & 31

So is that the explaination for why you were missing track time to visit the farm sanctuary?

Just because he is fond of sheep that doesn't mean you should pick on him. Besides, after he kicks out the sheep he at least is able to make a nice wool pullover separate to go with his nomex skirt.

Bob, I took my girlfriend to WGI, who basically asked why all the cars make so much noise, waste so much fuel, pollute so much of the air, "to go around in circles". My salvation happened to be the Farm Sanctuary where they rescue injured farm animals, which was thrilling for her because she donated to them all the time and now had a chance to be there. So in between my track times I was running off to the sanctuary and back, hence Liquid's joke.

Now you took it to a whole other place, but if that's the kinda thing that you think about at nights while alone in bed, I am not one to judge. LOL...

Now you took it to a whole other place, but if that's the kinda thing that you think about at nights while alone in bed, I am not one to judge. LOL...

Oops - my bad. I guess I misconstrued your reference to you counting sheep.

And now back to your regular programming..........

You mean my baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.:biggrin:

abbott-lou-costello-ive-been-a-bad-boy.jpg

Back