Track day Ferrari of Washington July 23-24

Gaah! I'm not sure if I can go at this point. I just found cracks on my coolant bottle so I'll have to order one. Plus it seems like I need alignment too now. damn more money!

Ak, You can borrow mine, the coolant bottle not the money.:biggrin:

Can i borrow the SC too? :p SOS is out of their tank so it looks like I have to go with OEM.... hopefully i don't have to borrow yours since I don't want to swap them more than once!

I just signed up for Monday the 23rd, I'll be in the white class

Last edited:
Stick a fork in me, I'm done.:frown: I just found out that my clutch and short gears won't ship until 7/20 or later. I will be there to support all the NSXers but it doesn't look like I'll be able to drive.

OK i'm in for sure on 7/23. Thanks to Bryan for hooking me up with the OEM coolant bottle! I'm backup and running perfectly. Alignment on Monday and I'll be all set.

-ak

Hey AK try and keep up, get a note pad and a pen and take sum notes as I take u back to school.:tongue:
Just kidding, I'm sure it will be the other way around, I have never been on a track before, just our home made track in some back roads close to my shop, OH yeah and lots of Grand Turismo experience:biggrin:

Hey AK try and keep up, get a note pad and a pen and take sum notes as I take u back to school.:tongue:
Just kidding, I'm sure it will be the other way around, I have never been on a track before, just our home made track in some back roads close to my shop, OH yeah and lots of Grand Turismo experience:biggrin:

The trash talk begins!!!

Easy now! :biggrin: Actually I really don't hold much ego at the track. Too much to lose at the real track!

Any body else in the dc, va area going to the track??

1.the hunter
2.John McCain Racing
3.splitz
4.ak
5.i1o101i
6.CB169

Bryan
I registered for Monday July 23. However, last week I found out my tranny seal was leaking. I am planning to take care of it tomorrow at Car Doctor.
If it gets done, I can go!! (I've never been to track-looking forward to it)

Last edited:
I will come out to watch for a few hourson Monday. My NSX will not be ready, I just order my 6 speed transmission today, but the clutch will not get here for 4 more weeks.

I could bring my stock 102-horsepower civic DX and school everyone.:biggrin:

Looking forward to my first track outing in the NSX. Need advice on settings, I just fitted Dali Steet-track swaybars, what would you guys advise to set the front and rear? (with Tein RA's, and lowered about 1.5inches)

I hope the weather is kind, anybody want to convoy up from Potomac/270 at dark o' thirty on Monday morning?

Looking forward to my first track outing in the NSX. Need advice on settings, I just fitted Dali Steet-track swaybars, what would you guys advise to set the front and rear? (with Tein RA's, and lowered about 1.5inches)

I hope the weather is kind, anybody want to convoy up from Potomac/270 at dark o' thirty on Monday morning?

I have the RA's and the Dali Sways and have mine set stiffest in the front and loosest in the rear.

Just got my car back after Timing Belt, Water Pump and Valve Adjustment and she purrs like a kitten!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks John
Forgot to add that I will be running Azenis on stock 92 wheels and my toe/camber settings are as close to factory as they could get with dropped suspension. I opted to start in the blue group with an instructor(never seen this track before). what groups are the rest of you guys in?

Thanks John
Forgot to add that I will be running Azenis on stock 92 wheels and my toe/camber settings are as close to factory as they could get with dropped suspension. I opted to start in the blue group with an instructor(never seen this track before). what groups are the rest of you guys in?

Blue...

Back