Toyota's new flagship sports car

Uh-huh...sure!

(damn Todd, your QWIK)

EndLeSS said:
door shot

Yea, "door shot"... right!?! ;)

Speaking of which, is it a 3seat-cockpit ala' MclarenF1...? (the model in the middle looks familiar- haha psssh, sorrie)

The pics posted above by EndLeSS are infinitely better than the ones on the url in the beginning of this thread. Probable heir-apparent to the Supra legacy, or is this someother wunder-car for Toyota (ie. another entry into the 6figure $'s realm)...?

nah. The HSC is more appealing than this Toyota concept car.

The Toyota looks a bit like a Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Last edited:
Definitely an improvement over the concept drawing. Looks like they stretched out the cabin, and shortened the front and rear ends. According to the specs above it's shorter than the NSX (169.3" vs 174.2") but wider (78.7" vs 71.3"). Not sure if that proportion is all that flattering, would have to see it in person to be able to tell.

Attachments

• img_0376.jpg
    img_0376.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 343
Second rear shot

I think if they fixed up the rear to look more coupe-like, it would improve it both aerodynamically and ergonimically. And I still think it looks better than the HSC...the HSC isn't aggressive looking at all.

hmm, I'll post up the 2nd rear shot after work, I can't crop it here.

Front = snakehead
Rear = DeLorean

No thanks, I'll keep my NSX.

If forced to part with ~$100k, I could certainly find a better way.

2nd rear shot

and as for front and rear similarities to other cars, I could say the same about a good 80% of all the cars on the road.

Attachments

• img_0378.jpg
    img_0378.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 270
Back